Part 2 (thats where the smut begins)

The next day...

It was Baldi and the others break time. At the detention The principal, is looking for the player's documents that his/her has been playing alot of baldi's basics. Afterwards, Baldi entered The detention, "What did you want now? Can't you see im busy reading the player's documents" The principal replied. "Well i was thinking that we can spend together alone." Answered Baldi. The principal shook his head "Um.. Ok i guess we can spend more time together" the principal said.

Baldi, closed the door slowly and lock it nicely, "Baldi?" Questioned the principal, "Yes Boss?" He answered softly. "Why did you locked the door for no reason?" Said The principal. "Well, because i wanted to have fun together and i would not like it when anyone ruined our alone time" Answered Baldi.As Baldi pushed the principal to the wall and cornered him to the wall.

"Baldi, what are you doing?" Questioned the principal, As baldi is not replying, He kissed him in the bottom of his lips. As the principal moaned softly, Baldi let go the kiss. "What was that for?" Blushed the principal, "You look so cute when you asked, now hold still as i do something" he purred, Baldi kissed the principal's neck. As he makes the principal even moan louder. Baldi take off the principal's sweater and his belt and pulling his pants down.

"Baldi, im afraid this is uncomfortable to me, are you sure you wanted my body?" Blushed the principal as he questioned. "Yes i want this, and i want you. So take off my clothes for me so you can feel my privates later" Answered and Favored Baldi. As the principal accept it,as he takes off baldi's clothing and putting it somewhere. As Baldi continued kissing him he gave him a hickey, And rubbing his chest and hips, even at his butt.

"Oh princy, your so beautiful when your nervous." Baldi purred,As he continued licking the principal's body, he is even more blushed than before. As baldi removes the principal's brief. His cock was big like 7 inches, the principal even blushed and screams "Baldi! why did you did this?!" Cried the principal. "Because i really want to lick your privates" Baldi answered. As he put the principal's cock in his mouth and sucking it.

It makes the principal blushed and moaned, as baldi was sucking it harder and faster. "Baldi! Im gonna cum!" As the white liquid squirt at baldi's mouth "im so sorry baldi.." replied the principal. "Its ok i really enjoyed it princy" Baldi said. As they continued, the principal is the next one to suck baldi's cock. As he removed baldi's brief, it was more bigger than the principal's cock

Then the principal begin to suck it lightly as he made baldi moaned "princy, can you suck it harder and faster plz?" Favored baldi. Then the principal began to suck it harder and faster, baldi was blushing and moaning at the same time. "Princy! Im going to cum!" As he squirts some white liquid at the principal's mouth like he did. "Baldi, im think im beginning to be satisfied in this condition" the principal said. "See, i told your enjoying this" Baldi continued.

"I want more of this sexual activity" the principal replied. "Then lets do it even more" baldi said.