Chapter one

Ana gets ready for school, she didn't mind going to school because her best friend Kyle was always there. Ana and Kyle had been friends since they were three he had always find a way to make her laugh and smile.

Summer was almost here and Ana could not wait! She was going to chill at the beach and not have to get up at 6 a.m for school.

Lately she had been feeling weird around Kyle though she felt as if she was falling for him but that couldn't be he was her best friend like a brother to her she couldn't like him.

Kyle beeped his horn outside Ana ran out hopped in and they went off to school.

"Hey what's going on?" Ana asked

"Nothing just really tired didn't get much sleep last night Anthony would not go to sleep and since my dad and Lisa were on vacation I had to put him to bed."

Anthony was Kyle's two year old step brother and Lisa was his step mom. Kyle's mom left when he was about 5 and around a year ago Kyle's dad met Lisa.

"Oh, well if it makes you feel better I was up all night too."

"Why were you up all night?"

"I wasn't I was just trying to make you feel better." I answered we both laughed

Suddenly I had this feeling in my stomach it felt good but bad at the same time. I couldn't like Kyle I just couldn't!

We arrived at school and everyone was looking at us strange. Then I realized that our arms were intertwined, I pulled away trying not to make it seem awkward.

Suddenly I felt a blow to the chest and dropped my books on the ground.

"Hey watch where your going" I yelled when I looked up it was the captain I the football team Tyler.

"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going"

He and Kyle helped me pick up my books. I had to admit Tyler was handsome with his blonde hair and blue eyes every girl in the school liked him but I really didn't.

"It's ok neither was I"

Kyle and Tyler were friends but Kyle wasn't on the team he was more into music.

"Hey man watch where your going" Kyle said joking.

Suddenly I noticed blood dripping down my arm.

"What happened?"Kyle said

"Oh nothing just a paper cut."

"Let me walk you to the nurse."

"I'm fine go on to class."

I walked by myself to class. Math class was always my favorite because my teacher was always nice but one slip up in class detention for you. In the middle of class the phone rang and then the teacher told me that I was needed in the principle office.

A.N/ Hey guys not sure how it is so far comment tell me what you think thanks :)