|| world cup!!! ||

Hello again my beautiful readers! I bring another rant to you!

And what's the theme for this one? THE WORLD CUP!!!

*holds up a cup with a picture of the world*

Idk.

•Suarez a.k.a the Biter

I usually go online to 9gag on a daily basis, and I kept on seeing this Suarez guy. They always refer to him as a leen mean biting machine. I think it's kinda funny hehe.

How many bucks do I need to buy Suarez I need him to help me bite my enemies JK JK

He's a good looking guy FOR ME actually. Not that I like him.

Ew. How would it feel like to be his.

1.) *wife sees Suarez biting his 7 yr. old son whilst playing football

"Suarez, honey, I told you not to bite the kids while playing football..."

2.) *wife has sex with Suarez*

Suarez: *CHOMP*

Wife: HSHSAAHAHSGDDFKAGD WHAT THE HELL SUAREZ?!?! AGAIN FOR THE TENTH TIME IN A ROW?!?! That is it!

*wife storms out of the room, limping*

Yeah...I'm weird lol.

•Google Cup Theme

Like we have a library with computers already opened up to Google during recess and lunch. And from...IDK-when-the-world-cup-started...up to now, I always see google themed in a world cup theme.

Like this ant that measures that the ball is not really in the net yet. Or when the letter G autographed a photo for a little letter.

ALL THAT'S LEFT NOW IS FOR SUAREZ TO CHOMP OFF THE WORD GOOGLE LIKE PACMAN!!!

Wait...actually that is a good idea!

Welp, better go to Google and suggest this.

•Annoying 'German' people

So, we have Indians as our neighbors, and they invited some German people over. I'm serious like woah.

And each damn time, those people scream goal over and over again even thought the kicker hasn't kicked yet.

And when they announced Germany won...

*plugs ears with Harry's curly hair*

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLWOOOOOOGOOOOOOGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNYYYY!!!

Sigh...I don't even quite watch the WC...