+ he's there,she's here

Read pleaseee!

So this might be different,either good or bad. But forgive me if it isn't as per your liking.

Thank you<3

Bold-Johnny
Italics-Reader

▪●▪

"Where is he?"
"He's there,she's here."

▪●▪

Writer's POV

I breathed heavily as I nodded. I looked up at the screen of my cell phone,sending a smile to the girl who watched me through the screen.

I smiled back as I cooed,"You're going to be fine. You do it all the time." I watched him nod him again before a voice called him.

"I have to go.",I said with a half smile. She nodded understanding the situation before wishing me luck. I muttered an Iloveyou to my girlfriend before hanging up.

I sighed when Johnny went offline. Now all I had to do is watch my boyfriend perform on television,who was currently in the other side of the world doing what he loves,touring.

I walked towards Lauren as she guided me to the spot where I was supposed to enter from.

After a knock on the door,I walked over to it thinking to myself,who could it be? My mom was out of town for three more days.

I could already hear the screams and cheers as my team and I did the usual,encourage each other before getting on stage.

I heard shuffling on the other side. Who is it? My feet stopped as a horrible idea came to mind. Could it be Dylan? No,it can't be. Johnny warned him never to come near me again. He never did after Johnny punched him and growled a warning at him.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. This is it,its my moment. A huge grin formed on my face as I walked on stage. The sight in front of me was amazing.

I opened the door and inhaled deeply once I saw who it was. A frown etched on my face at the sight in front of me. It was unexpected.

There they were,my fans. My only dream.

There he was,Dylan. My only nightmare.