Devils

Leaving the lot of the school I drove around town to make sure no one would be following there knowing Frank wouldn't be happy about it so when I see a black Range Rover behind me I sped up.

——

ITS BEEN 30 MINUTES AND THE DAMN CAR IS STILL ON MY TAIL NO MATTER WHAT I DID

To make sure Finn wasn't also expecting someone else I decided to call him back using my Bluetooth should've thought of that in the first 30 minutes ago

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! IT'S BEEN 30 NOT 10!

Hey, Finn you weren't expecting anyone else but me were you? I calmly asked ignoring his outburst

No......why?

Oh I don't know.... POSSIBLY BECAUSE I'M BEING FOLLOWED?! WHY ELSE WOULD I BE LATE?!

Well... why's it taking so long to take them out? Why don't you just shoot them?

Possibly because I don't carry a gun on me anymore, Finn?! DID YOU FORGET THAT I HAVEN'T SINCE THAT DAY?!

Right.... sorry... well you still ride the bike don't you? Remember I installed a knife in it on the right handle and some spikes...

Shit..... forgot. Thanks Finn!

Hanging up before he could retort my stupidity of some sort I drive to a good clearing preventing less casualties than necessary.

I pressed a button releasing the spikes taking out the car that was easy turning around I saw four guys getting out holding up guns you gotta be kidding me when they start shooting at me I pressed another button showing me a knife. Driving fast to the first two dodging bullets I cut one guy's throat and the others legs making him fall to the ground gun dropping out of his hands a good distance away.

Turning back around again I took the last two guys out before getting shot in the arm shit. Turning the engine off I hopped off heading towards the last guy standing.. well not so much since I injured his legs who was reaching for his gun that was now inches away. Right when he reached it I knocked him out tying his hands behind his back and legs dragging him towards my bike.

After I was done with him I put the other three bodies in the car and lit it up making sure no evidence was left behind.

———

30 minutes later after trying to avoid any police or people on the streets not to get suspicious of the tied up man that is limply laying on the back of my bike I arrive at the warehouse. Parking my bike by Finn's black BMW i8 I pull the guy off my bike making my arm surge in pain from the gun shot wound continuing to pull him in since he's heavy as f*ck. I make it to the room Finn is in pacing around.

Upon hearing me come in Finn turns around while I'm taking my helmet off with my good arm.

"You had me fucking worried! And you got shot!" Finn pointed out.

Rolling my eyes, "Whoa! Really? I had no idea that I got f*cking shot"

"Stop being so damn sarcastic, Vi" Finn came up to examine the wound only leading me to hiss in pain "It's not deep. Let me fix it up and then we can interrogate the bastard"

When Frank was done bandaging my arm we started interrogating the guy.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU WORKING WITH!!" Finn yelled stabbing a knife in the guy's leg causing him to scream in agony.

"I'm not telling you shit" the guy spits in Finn's face. Bad mistake man

"Oh really? How about-" Finn stabs his other leg twisting it slightly "now?"

"Sorry like I said not saying anything" the guy out in a smile chuckling a bit towards the end. Finn cut both his arms deeply that were tied down to the chair and breaking his fingers one by one till he confesses.

Getting to his last four fingers he shouted "Alright! Alright! I work for Devils!"

"Devils?" I ask.

"Who's the leader?" Finn breaks another finger when he doesn't reply. "Liam. His name's Liam" so he's a leader of a gang never thought of him as one.

I smirk "let me guess he sent you guys to go after me after what I did to him, I presume?" Frank looks over at me with the what-the-hell-did-you-do face

"He wasn't so happy that you beat him up and left leaving those other guys to take care of them" Damian and the others the unnamed guy said through ragged breaths. "Can I leave? I already told you what I know. Please!" Ha he thinks he can just up and leave after finding out one of our warehouses.... funny.

I walked closer to him holding a hand gun that Finn gave me earlier pressing it against his skull "I can't just let you leave after you found out where our warehouse is" with that I pulled the trigger.