Ch 41 Bad dream

You forgot about me Serena and you left me pondering on my own about something we might have had. Seeing you now just makes me realize the poor excuse of a friend you are, don't bother showing up in my life again," the aggravated shadow of a black messy haired young man spoke.

"You can't do this! Please, I admit I love you! Come back! What about our friendship?" The honey blonde exclaimed, breaking in to tears.

"Too late for that and you can forget that we ever had a friendship. Now go back to Calem, I don't want you in my sight," the serious tone of these shadowy figure continued to go on.

"I don't love Calem! I love you!" cried out the woman in pink hat.

"Save it for someone who cares," rudely answered this man and threw out a Poké Ball that revealed a dragon-like fire Pokémon. "Let's get out of here now. I'm sick of this nonsense," the flying fire type nodded and flew off, leaving the lonely woman behind.

"Ash, come back I need you!" Serena shouted out to the young man who had disappeared out of her sight. Suddenly, the forest surrounding her lit in to flames and was soon cornering her, where she would share the fate of the entire flora that turned to ashes.

"Ash, help!" Serena called out, eventually the flames covered the whole image.

"Ash!" Serena rose from her bed calling out her former traveling companion's name

Serena , looked around the area, acknowledging where she was and realized it was only a dream. "Whew what a nightmare, I hope I never have to dream of something like that again," Serena spoke alone.

She then noticed an irritated fairy type pokemon lying on the floor. Sylveon immediately sat up and hissed at her trainer, having fallen off the bed when Serena had hysterically woken up.

"Oh Sylveon, I'm so sorry for waking you up like that can you forgive me?" pleaded the innocent honey blond.

The Pokémon at first appeared unforgiving, but then leaped on to the bed and purred while rubbing herself on Serena .

"I'll take as an apology accepted," Serena giggled.

She looked at Eevee clock and read 8:02 am. "Oh it's still too early to get up now, well at least I won't get any complaints from mom about being an early today," sighed a displeased Serena

The honey blonde slowly got out of bed to put on something similar to her Kalos attire. First, she decided to take a shower though, leaving Sylveon behind, who thought it would be best to make up for the lost sleep. She collected her clothes, including the pink hat and headed straight to the bathroom on the second floor.

"No one is even awake yet, but when I'm not awake everyone is," the young woman with the black night-gown stated, obviously annoyed, and continued forward.

Once she was in the bathroom, she got undressed, anticipating the refreshing shower. As she slowly got undressed she noticed how developed her body had become over the course of her journey.

She took note of the fact that she had an hourglass figure, a figure any young woman would like to have and a man would want. Embarrassed, she thought in her mind of how her figure seemed to belong to an sexy model, from chest to legs. When she was ten she had already started going through puberty, apparently very fast. By that age she already had breasts and had to ignore the fact that this was something girls had to go through when they were about twelve or thirteen. Then she recalled a mortifying conversation with her mother on the female anatomy and on how boys would treat her differently.

After, that Serena , never wanted to learn more, but was aware that this was what her mother had spoken to her about all those years ago, prior to starting her travels. She never noticed boys paying attention to her, except may be Calem, but that was only an assumption and she never considered him that type of guy. Nonetheless, she had no desire of becoming alert on how males saw her.

"Time for a refreshing bath!" the happy female prepared to shower after having fully undressed herself.

As she stepped in, she felt the temperate water flowing on her skin. She let out a pleasant sigh, having missed a good old shower instead of taking one by a nearby lake. It felt very comforting and soon she started putting body wash all over her skin.

"I wonder what I'm going to do today," Serena thought to herself. "May be I'll go shopping or even get to eat at a restaurant! I haven't eaten in a Petalburg restaurant , I think I would like a plate of curry! That sounds like a good plan for today, some shopping and curry I can't wait!" Serena squealed as the shower kept on pouring down o her.

Next she picked up her toothbrush and toothpaste to brush her teeth. She squeezed on the toothpaste and it sent out some emerald colored toothpaste on to her ruby colored toothbrush. She shoved the toothbrush in her mouth and scrubbed her teeth top and bottom, up and down, left to right, and rubbed the brush against her tongue. Some several times she would get water and rinse with it, and spew out the liquid.

Now having a minty fresh breath, she put aside both items to pick up her shampoo. When she opened its blue cap she pressed on the bottle and squirted out a shampoo that was sapphire colored. She proceeded to rubbing it on her hands and then on her silky honey blonde hair. The shampoo turned in to foam and gave her hair a delightful smell. Once she fully rinsed her hair and body, she turned the knob to finally turn off the shower.

"That was soothing," the Kalos Queen smiled about her pleasant shower.

She grabbed her white towel filled with little gleeful eevee faces and started drying herself. After that she began putting on her clothes. She put on her clothes quickly, zipping her blouse, tying her sneakers, and tying her pink hat.

"Time for a brand new day," the Kalos Queen joyfully turned the door knob, having been in the bathroom for half an hour.

When she stepped out and walked downstairs she saw her boyfriend  and mother with Bonnie eating breakfast, still in their pajamas.