Chapter 41: Is this a Dream?

Start from the beginning

Kuro blush and look away. "How Can't I? Its my first time to meet someone not my family or their subclasses, specially when they are...... Nice." Kuro said.

Mahiru was a bit shock and smile a little. "Oh, Kuro." Mahiru said.

"Ahm... Yo-You didn't really answer my question?" Kuro said he wanted to know what Mahiru's Ideal.

"Hm~ As simple as A person who I love and love me back, I don't want to change a Person for who he is, If he loves me and I love him then its Settled." Mahiru answered.

"He?" Kuro ask.

Mahiru blush a million shade of red. "We- Well.... Yo-You kn-know... I-I can't ma-Make a-any gi-girls fall for me... It will be the end of the world..." mahiru commented.

Kuro was happy a bit, He had achance.

"Are you sure? Any of them will fall for you, I'm sure someone had confess to you right? I mean your nice and all." Kuro said it unconsciously since he really can't believe no one had ever like Such a Kind-hearted person like Mahiru before. But upon Realizing that Kuro blush.

"One person who did Confess to me... But I rejected him." Mahiru said.

Kuro was curious a bit. "Who?"

"Sakuya." Mahiru simply reply.

Kuro was shock a bit not too much. Ever since he had meet Sakuya with Mahiru its Obvious that 'that' guy likes Mahiru. Everyone does.

"Why did you rejected him?" Kuro ask.

"I don't wanna lie to him, I don't feel the same way, I only admire him as a friend and that is. But like him more than that.... If Accept him... My feelings is not sure... Don't you think That I'm lying not just to him buf My self too?" Mahiru said.

Mahiru has a point. It was double sin at a time, Well lying is a sin so..

Kuro just nod in understanding. He Was glad that Sakuya didn't take it seriously about Mahiru's rejection. And he might do it as well, Even if it hurts, He should take it calmly. If Mahiru rejected him and He was 100% Sure he will.

Mahiru smile as the sun was already gone. "Come Kuro, I need to show you something all though, That place is a Little deep to go in." Mahiru said.

"How Troublesome..." kuro sigh.

"Yeah it is, But I can sure you its worth it." Mahiru said and smile and pull Kuro with him since they were holding hands ever since they are walking along the shore.

Kuro just sigh, He was too lazy for this but if its Mahiru he wouldn't mind a single thing.

Mahiru brought Kuro into a cave, Kuro was a little bit curious but went along the way.

The cave had some hard edge rock and some Spiky stalactites stalagmites, it was a beatiful scene because it was shining like a beautiful crystal that represents as their light.

The cave was a little Bit Challenged, So Kuro was about to complain but He promise mahiru that he will be a normal person, And normal person do not complain. Beside the Stalactites and Stalagmites are one beatiful scene that Kuro had seen and learn. He learned that it took 10 years just to form a Inch of them. Maybe some of them are more older than Kuro itself.

When they near the Exit, Mahiru ask Kuro to close his eyes and don't peak. Kuro think it's troublesome since how can he see, Mahiru said He will guide Kuro.

Kuro on the other hand just agree and close his eyes as he let Mahiru guide him slowly and easily. It take a few minutes of Forcing his eyes closed and not to fall asleep because the way Mahiru was holding him is very soothing.