That was my favorite perfume.

"Where you finna go?" Shay asked her mother.

"I'm about to go meet up with some old friends. Listen, your two little cousins are on their way. Watch them. When I come back imma give you 40 and Auntie Clara gonna give you 50 tomorrow when she pick them up tomorrow."

Shay sighed at first but smirked once she heard she was getting paid for watching her cousins.

90 dollars wasn't bad at all for babysitting.

Meanwhile, I only get paid like 20 or 30 dollars for watching Janiya and Phoenix and my parents made more than enough. Janiya and Phoenix was a handful.

"Where Shaquan?" Shay asked while facing her mother.

"He in Brooklyn some where with his friends. You already know he be staying out late as hell."

Shay sighed.

"And stop questioning me. You gonna get paid for watching them. Make sure you take them outside and feed them."

Shay shook her head.

"Ok."

"Alright I'm out. See y'all later." Denise said before she walked out the room.

We both waved at her as she left the room.

"I don't wanna watch my bad ass cousins but a bitch gotta go shopping, ya feel me?." Shay said flipping her hair at the end.

I laughed at her foolishness.

She acted so dumb sometimes.

"Yup...I definitely feel you."

I knew who her little cousins were. Elijah and Anthony. Elijah was 7 and Anthony was 8. Those were Shay's aunt kids.

They was always doing something to get themselves in trouble but I still loved them though. They was adorable.

Elijah, the 7 year old, had a little crush on me. I thought it was pretty cute.

"What time they coming?."

"They coming in about an hour. Somebody dropping them off."

I shook my head.

"Oh ok."

"Yeah, I would tell you to spend a night with me to keep me company while I gotta watch these bad fuckers but you can't spend a night anymore."

I sighed.

"Yea. Let me get going though, it is a little late and you know how my mother is."

Shay laughed.

"Right. Mommy don't be playing."

We both laughed.

I grabbed my bookbag out of Shay large closet and made sure I had all my belongings before I left.

Before I could open the door, Shay stopped me.