✧2 ✧

(A/n GUESS WHAT GUYS!? I'm an aunt now! My sister had a baby today aka June 28, 2018! Wish me luck!!!)

The next morning when I woke up, almost everything was the same as when we fell asleep, I had my arms around Ten, but he was sitting up writing things down. I mumble and sit up, he smiles and pulls me against him. "Morning." He says rubbing my shoulder. "Whats that." I ask motioning towards the papers, he smiles and hands them to me. All he has written down is 'Breaking Out Plans' I look at him and he offers a weak smile. "I'll figure something out mkay?" He asks, I look down at the paper again before setting it down and snuggling against him. He smiles and wraps his arm around me, then once again the voice is back. "Awe how sweet, only one day and you're both already lovey dovey with each other." And then the other line does silent again. All of a sudden Bambam walks into the room from his bedroom and smiles.

As were all watching TV all of a sudden everything goes black and I wake up in a room with 3 buttons, one says Y/N another says Bambam and the last says Ten. "Yesterday it was Ten's choice, now it's yours, who's skipping lunch and dinner todau, or more simple. Who is gonna not eat at all, for today at least?" I hear the voice ask, I look around. "Why are you doing this." I ask trying not to cry. "Just go with it. Now pick or none of you will eat." He says more harshly, I don't even need to think and I slam my hand on my own name. "Ugh, you guys don't make this any fun. Bye y/n. He says and I wake up in Ten's arm as Bambam is shaking me. "Are you okay." Ten asks and pulls me up against him. I nod slowly and smile. "It was just if who wasn't gonna eat." I say and he sighs before looking at me. "Who did you choose not to eat y/n..." He says sternly. "Me..." I mumble and he sighs before facepalming.

Later as Bambam dances and goofs around Tens holding me against him and I'm slowly falling asleep. As I start to close my eyes I feel someone pull me off Ten, when I open my eyes after landing on the floor and I see Bambam laughing. "NO SLEEPING! Dance with me!" Bambam says helping me up, I look at Ten and he shrugs so I turn around and playfully dance with Bambam, a little bit later I feel Ten pick me up so I scream and laugh. "TENNNNN!" I yell giggling. He laughs and puts me on his back. "Hang on tight y/n." Ten says while running around with Bambam following us.

After a few hours or playing games it's already getting dark and so Bambam goes to sleep. As me and Ten are sitting on the couch he looks at me. "You know we need figure out how to get out of here." He mumbles with his arm around my shoulder. I sigh and pull away from him slightly. "Why is it so important to you? Do you have a girlfriend or something." I ask playing with my hands and he stares at me slightly shocked. "No. I just... don't want to fall for you more than I already have." He says quietly looking out the window. "What why?" I ask and he smiles at me. "What if we never meet again." He asks and then the voice comes back. "Hey idiot you both go to the same town." Then me and Ten look at each other. "THATS HOW I KNEW YOU!" I say pointing at him, he looks at me confused. "You work at the cafe I always go to!" I say and his eyes go wide. "Ohhh." He says making both of us laugh. "Ready to go to bed?" He asks, I smile and nod at him cutely. "Yeah." I say and he smiles and pulls me close to him as he lays down.

Around 5 in the morning we wake up to Bambam yelling. We both run to his room and he's sitting there with blood all over his arm. When i turn around Ten is already running towards the kitchen. I turn back towards Bambam and try wrapping his arm in a random piece of cloth until Ten shows back up. "What did you do?" I ask and sit next to his head as Ten wraps the towel around his arm. "He said something about by best friend, Jae, and Yugyeom. I yelled at him." Bambam says sucking in a breath as Ten tightens the towel. "Ugh great." Ten says rubbing his forehead. I look at him confused.  "This means we can't even stand up for our friends if he mentions them." Ten says and I sigh as well. All of a sudden he stands up straight. "What are you doing?" I ask and he offers me a smile. "Trying to find my way out of here." Ten says then the voice comes back. "You know. I'll help you guys out, but you can't tell him and you have to be under cover. And it won't be today, probably in a month or maybe less. Okay?" It says, Ten looks around and nods slowly but still obviously mad.

Bambam looks down at his arm and it's not bleeding, when we take of the towel it's completely gone but no one asks. "Let's just go watch a show." Ten says and Bambam nods so we follow him out. "What will we do in that time though?" I ask as Ten walks with his arm around me. "As long as he doesn't hurt you or Bambam anymore, well he good." He says and offers a smile. "What about you?" I ask and he just shrugs. "Are we still all going to talk after we get out of here?" Bambam asks from beside us. "I mean I was hoping to keep talking to y/n. So I mean yeah, just give us your number after we escape." Ten says making me blush slightly. Bambam smiles and nods. Then skips ahead of us.