Chapter One- The News

I woke up one morning in October. It was a crisp day out side. It was Monday I thought "well it's back to school again." It wasn't that long since Sarah had came to America she was coming as a trip for her 16th birthday to visit America with her parents. She fitted in pretty well with everyone at her school. The only bright side of going to school for Sarah for the last two years was to see her friend Grace she was the first one to approach Sarah on her first day, then after that they became great friends. So Sarah was only sixteen and grace was seventeen Sarah's birthday was coming up it was this Wednesday she was pretty excited. So Sarah got dressed and went downstairs to get breakfast then it was time for her to go Sarah drove a old beat down yellow Volkswagen bug. So she finally made it to school about 10 minutes early she was hoping to see Grace before class. So Sarah started to head over to her locker and of coarse Grace was there. She was so excited she kept screaming "OMG IT MY BEST FRIEND THIS IS MY BESTIE SO BACK OFF U CANT HAVE HER YAY!!!!SARAH"So I said "hey" and then the bell rang first period was English then history then to math and then I got called to the office. So I was told I was going home early I was kinda excited ,but when I got to the house my mom was in tears and so was my dad they told me to sit down so I did and then they,told me that we had to move back to Afghanistan. I started crying we were living Friday so I went to my room and started to pack.