Chapter 5

Authors Note: I can't believe it's the 5th chapter already :D ! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while :c ! I've either been busy, tired or lazy lol... But it's here :D ! So Vote/Comment/Fan please :) I love you all! Thanks for reading :3 !! Tell me what you think :) !
-Nicholee xx

Nialls POV
He's not here.. I have such a sick feeling in my stomach! I stood up and ran to the bathroom.

"Ziall !?" I called out, ugh clearly he's not here... Even though I hoped he was.. I walked out of Nando's and looked around calling his name, praying there's an answer but got nothing. I ran up to Zayn.

"Zayn! Zayn he's GONE!" I started sobbing into chest.

"We'll find him baby" I looked up to his worried face, seeing silent tears fall.. What if he got kidnapped? What if he got killed? What if he got lost and find his way back?? I feel horrible, sick to my stomach at what could be happening to our Ziall..

Ziall's POV
I was walking to the bathroom until someone grabbed me by my hair and banged my head against the sink, I fell to the floor and hurt my arm. I felt dizzy... Everything was blurred. I felt someone roughly pick me up, I tried screaming for help but I was just to weak... I got chucked into the backseat of a car, what's going on...

"We finally have him!" One of the guys said to the other..

"This will teach Zayn not to leave our gang for a pussy irish fag and a stupid boyband!" The other replied. My daddy Zayn was in a gang? And were they talking about Daddy Niall? Oh god. I'm so frightened...

I woke up in this small room, just one window with light coming through, a bed, a toilet and 4 walls..  I small wimper escapes my lips. Then the door opens..

"Hello Ziall.." This man said. I could barely see him, it was too dark..

"Who are you...?" I asked, a whimper came through my voice..

"You don't know me, but I sure know you, and Zayn.." He came out of the shadow and into the light, he looks so much like Zayn !! Almost identical.. His brother? Twin? I let out another whimper and he grabbed out a phone, dialled a number and grabbed my hair.

"When the other line answers, answer and scream for help. If you don't I kill you." He said and pinned me down. I wish I was safe with Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam.. 

Zayn's POV
I know for a fact who would have Ziall.. My twin Zander and my father. None of the lads knew, I hope I never have to tell them; but before One Direction I was in a family gang.. I didn't want that life, I wanted a new one, a better one. So I left for the X-Factor.. I remember telling my father I didn't want to be a part of it and Zander was standing in the same room..

"You're gonna get revenge for what you're doing Zayn..." Zander said.

"How can you expect me to be scared of my own twin?" I replied coldly..

"You're a dissapointment and a disgrace to the Malik name Zayn." My father hissed..

"I don't care.. This is over!" I said and turned to leave.

"No Zayn... This. has just. Begun." My brother stopped me in my tracks and stared me down centimetres away with an evil smirk on his face..

Even to this day I shiver at Zander's words, I thought he would go for Niall since we're dating, but he really waited for the right thing... I pray he doesn't have Ziall! I hope he doesn't have my son!

Niall's phone rang, he answered and his eyes went wider than anything. He put his hand over his mouth and put it on loudspeaker

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!" Was all we heard on the other line. It was our Ziall! I yanked the phone from Niall's hand since he was speechless. Yep, Zander...

"Zander? Are you up to this you fucking prick?! Answer me!" I screamed out. Lou, Harry, Li and Niall all gave me the same suprised look. I wanted to take it off loudspeaker but knew that wasn't a good idea.. 

"Oh, brother! How lovely to hear your voice after these couple of years! I'm so fluttered you haven't forgotten about your own twin!" I heard him say over exagerately.. I clentched my fists..

"Listen you little dick! Touch him you're dead! You sick fuck, when and where." I said trying my best to sound scary and calm when really I'm shitting myself, I haven't seen Zander in two years, I don't know what his capable of! I heard Ziall scream in pain on the phone.

"Zayn don't go with the name calling, really immature... Don't you think? Meet me behind the factory, where we used to play as kids. Meet me there at 8pm or the kids dead." Zander replied and hung up. 

I knew that place meant a lot to him. We we're so close at one stage, he was like my other half.. I was the oldest out of us two, it was only 5 hours but still counts, so I always protected him, then left him, I know he hurt, but this is too far... I looked at the boys who are looking at me with wide eyes.

"I'm guessing you want an explination?" I said looking down, not wanting to explain my past...

"You're GUESSING?! Zayn what the fuck was that!? Who is Zander!? Why dpes he have our son?! What secret are you hiding?! Tell me!" Niall yells while tears stream down his face.

"I never wanted to tell you lads.. I never wanted you all to know my past. Especially you Nialler, the last thing I wanted was for you to think I'm a fuck up.. I was in a family gang before I auditioned for the X-Factor.. Who I was speaking to was my twin brother, Zander. When he and my father found out I didn't want to be in the gang anymore they we're furious and Zander promised me I'd get my revenge. I think my father made Zander in charge because usually my father did all the threats. Niall, boys, I should of told you earlier, I'm sorry.." Tears started rolling down my face, I've never felt so guilty in my life! I feel like such a dissapointment, especially to Niall..

"Zayn, it's okay.. But he has our boy! And he's torturing him!! Please! We need to safe our Ziall!" Niall said hugging me tight, we held eachother for a moment until the other's joined in.

"We need to safe Ziall.. And we need to do it fast. I know Zander. He's not the one to bluff." I said staring at them all.

"Well, come on, it's 8pm soon, let's go." Harry replied and lead the way to our car. Harry has that 'badboy' image too, like me. If something happens he always steps in. 

Right now we're on our way to the factory, I pray Zander hasn't harmed or killed Ziall.. Zander is crazy, and because of my past he has my son. I've never actually felt scared of Zander's capabilities until this moment...