Abort the Mission(38)

^My failed attempt at drawing :/

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter~

Libra POV

Taurus and I strolled through the mall in utter silence, a comfortable silence though. I could tell her head was lost in thoughts since she dazed off a while ago when I spoke and her eyes looked at nothing in particular.

We took a turn to H&M. This had to be one of my favourite stores to shop at, clothes of all styles could be found here if you searched hard enough.

My eyes had the time of their life taking in all the clothing, I was only here for two reasons. First, I needed a job and not that the money we were provided was enough, but it would end soon with the unnecessary purchases we made. Although we had a discussion, so the amount we were spending lowered to a satisfied amount.

At least a part time job could be enough for food and clothing but it could never satisfy the need of twelve teens in growing process, as Taurus claimed.

The other reason, we were in need of more clothes since Aquarius' brother only had for the boys and Aquarius wardrobe was plenty for at least four girls. Having to do laundry was tiring and we needed multiple coins for the the load of clothes that needed to be washed.

It was ridiculous how unprepared her majesty sent us here.

"I only made three hundred dollars."

I did some cleaning jobs at mansions. My first cleaning service earned me my first hundred.

It only stole three hours of my day, the day before we went bowling I spent the entire day getting my earnings.

"Wow, maybe I should do something for money..."

Her voice trailed off when she saw the cash I pulled out with pride, I handed her half of the money.

She pulled out some more, Scorpio had given it to her. He had brought cash along and trusted her to buy the rest clothing, shaking my head with a quiet laugh made her laugh.

With the other half given to me, I gave her the list of people she was in charge of.

"So tell me, what happened between the two of you after?"

"Well you know after the stunt you pulled off.....he started smiling at me and so we just took the pizza to the tables. We spent the rest of the games as if it was nothing but he got touchy on purpose...."

"Stunt? But you loved it."

"....and I don't regret it. He gave me his jacket, hugged me numerous times, and then he would hold my hand and continue talking as if nothing was going on while I was a blushing mess ready to die!"

"You guys are adorable! Just get you some already!"

"Libra! ..so anyways this morning he wanted to talk about it! I wanted to talk about it too and so you know he just confessed he liked me!"

That moment, Taurus and I jumped up and down while holding hands like squealing girls fangirling over a boy. It was surprising how girly she was acting, never in my life had I suspected Taurus would be this happy to talk about a guy.

"He so hot...."

My shocked expression had her flustered when she realized what she had blurted out.

"It's understandable."

"Is this normal though? To feel so fed up about a guy. It's like I'm happy to be around him and always thinking about him....and ugh...."