SYNOPSIS

All rights reserved © with ensuring No part of this book is reproduced and or transmitted in any other forms such as  photocopying or any other mechanical way without the permission of the Publisher, except obviously in the form of quotes.

Please Note:
This is a FICTION book
All characters, names, businesses, places, events, incidents and behaviours are from my imagination and used with no intention of hurting anyone; Any resemblance to any actual living thing or dead is by coincidence and I sincerely apologise.

Book Two in the By Force series.

~~~~~~~

" Listen her David ," She said with her green eyes lit with anger, " You need to stop acting like a possesive man and let me breath."

" Why?" I asked to annoy her more. She liked getting on my nerves and now it was my turn.

" Because I'm not your fucking girlfriend." She screamed and I smirked. I bent down to her ear and whispered,

" The moment you entered my office, you became mine, so fuck being girlfriend or not." I said inching closer to her until I grazed her lips with mine.
Time to tease what was mine.

~~~~~~~~

8 months are done since David Faverly fell into Coma and stopped working. And in the span of eight months, almost everything has changed.

His mother has gotten frail with worry.
His cousin and only best friend is becoming a father.
His business has become bigger and better and Her,
She has become more beautiful.

And now resisting her will be more difficult because she's become more wild and more daring.
And so he'll have no choice but to procure her by Force.

~~~~~~

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️