14

Stephanie's Point of View:

Currently I was in my mansions garden.

I was sitting in my old tire swing.

The others were on patrol, Chief was working on a way to get them all back to their world, while Aurora was at work.

To think of it.

I didn't want them to go back....

I didn't want to lose Ferno.....

And I know Aurora didn't want them to leave either. She didn't want to lose Stormer.

I sighed shakily as I looked down at my feet.

My vision began to blur making me take off my glasses so I could cry....

I dropped my glasses to the ground and buried my face into my palm as I sobbed lightly.

What seemed like an hour which was really a few minutes.

"Steph. Are you ok?" I heard.

"F-Ferno?" I asked my boyfriends name as I heard his voice looking up as my vision was blurry from both tears and not wearing my glasses.

I saw his red armor that was all blurry in my vision.

He sighed, he knelt in front of me and wiped my tears from my eyes with his thumbs. Then he put my glasses on me.

I could see him a bit clearer now, cause my tears were still flooding my eyes.

He sighed.

"Ok." He began.

He sat on the ground and pulled me off the swing next to him, careful not to hurt me.

"What's up?" He asked.

I sniffled as I pulled my knees to my chest.

"Chief is still trying to find away to get you guys home....." I said.

"I don't wanna lose you guys......" I muttered hoping he wouldn't hear.

He pulled me into his lap making me know he heard me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my neck moving my hair out of the way first.

"'Mostly you....." I muttered quietly.

He sighed and held me tighter.

"Me and Stormer would want you and Aurora to come with us, but we don't want you guys to get hurt by the villains there than guys do here by your bullies and the villains here." He said.

I sighed.

"But we have our new forms, remember. We can help." I told him as I wiped a tear away with my crop tops sleeve.

He sighed.

"We can't afford you two to get hurt on our watch." he said.

I sighed looking at my palms.

"Stormer loved Aurora to much for that to happen. And...." He trailed off.

His index and middle fingers hooked under my chin as his thumb held my chin as he lifted my head up making me look at him seeing his glowing yellow eyes.

"I love you WAY to much for that to happen....." He said.

I sniffled a bit.

"B-but.... You guys KNOW how our lives are here. How can it be any worse?" I asked.

I sounded like I was on the verge of crying agains.

He sighed.

"I kno-"

"NO YOU DON'T!!!" I yelled interrupting him.

"AURORA IS PROBABLY STARVING HERSELF TO DEATH CAUSE OF THE BULLIES REMINDING HERSELF OF HER BROTHER KIN AND HER PARENTS!!!!" I yelled.

"AND I'M LITERALLY CLOSE TO KILLING MYSELF-"

I was interrupted by Ferno holding my face in his hands and pressing his forehead against mine.

"Don't even say we don't understand." He said.

"And don't you even THINK OR FUCKING TRY TO END YOUR OWN LIFE!!!!!" He yelled.

"Cause if you do...." He trailed off.

"I'm ripping out my HeroCore....." He muttered.

My emerald eyes widened with shock and fear at him saying that.

"FERNO!" I yelled his name.

"Y-you can't be fucking serious right now. R-right?" I asked him.

He sighed.

"With you. I'm always serious." He said as he kissed my nose.

My eyes glossed with hot tears from my powers.

He lifted my glasses up and wiped them away then fixed my glasses.

I laid my head against his HeroCore hearing a strong and calming beat from it.

I still didn't think it was like that....

But apparently it WAS like that, since HeroCore's were like their hearts.

Ferno sighed and kissed the top of my head.

He hooked his fingers under my chin again and made me look into his glowing yellow eyes again.

He kissed me deeply mixed passionately.

I froze since he hasn't kissed me like this before.

I relaxed and closed my eyes kissing back wrapping my arms around his neck as his went around my waist.

His metal tongue graced my bottom lip making me blush darker than my hair.

Nevertheless.

I granted him access.

He smirked and slipped his metal tongue in and began to claim my mouth more than he already has.

I felt embarrassed, yet loved, at the same time.

I didn't know WHAT to EXACTLY think in this situation.

He finished exploring the cavises and crevices that was the inside of my mouth and licked the trail of saliva away making me blush darker of possible.

His eyes trailed down my neck.

My heart raced as I let go of his neck, got out of his grip, and backed away a bit.

"Um, how about, a no Ferno." I said.

He chuckled.

"Buzz killer..." He muttered.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ya ya whatever...." I muttered.

"I can't believe THAT happened....."

"I can~"

"Oh hush!"

Ya..... I'm a pervert.

BUT I'M A PROUD OF IT!

Maybe just a little......

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed a new chapter in fucking, FOREVER!!!!!!!

Love you all!!!!!!!!!