Tougher

JANAEE P.O.V

Mom stop it please...Mom can you stop it...Mom I never did want you to go PLEASE stay...

*WOKE UP FROM DREAM*

Once my mom left my personality left right alone with her, I'm not bad it's just I don't love no one else but myself and I talk back to everyone. I MEAN EVERYONE, I don't care about no one feelings I have attitude but over all I'm a good person. I went down stair to approach the one person I hated. My Aunt Kay (TeeTee) boyfriend Ron, he's fat, lazy, irritating, and irrelevant to be in my Aunt's life; shit he doesn't even have a job.

Aye come get this for me, he demands me. Fuck no!

Get yo' lazy ass up and get yo' own shit, I said with a smirk on my face.

I hate yo' ass, no wonder why your dad left you, Ron said to try and hurt me.

Ron T Walter you know if my Aunt didn't make me go to school yo' fat ass would be dead.

As I was arriving to the door I had to say something else. Oh Ron I think you should stop sitting and check on my TeeTee; I believe I seen her looking through you dresser and she seen drugs, or was that me I said that with a smile then left the house.

CLYDE P.O.V

This bitch Sharia I met at the club last night laid up in my arms, this bitch gotta go I got shit to do.

Shariaaa, I said to keep the bitch on my line when I'm bored. To be honest she gives great head and she a good rider, so I need her for a rainy day.

What babe, she said to try and sound sexy.

Come on I got shit to do let me take you home I said.

Okay.

I drop her off where ever she lived, she know I ain't bouts to call her only if I need head, yeah! I would, but I'm a hustler I got business to handle in the underground (Trap house), I punched the code in for the security to open the door; I came in then dapped up my crew. We been boys since I could remember. Lick he's in charge of the product and the amount of money that comes in every week, Spot in charge of the security and who owed us and why. Brody he's the car driver to deliver the product in all the undergrounds we have, then me Clyde the manager of everything also the brain of the business.

Fella's, room is said while sitting in my seat.

What's up C, my boys said while seating.

What's going on with everything? I said in concern.

Man you know I'm holding shit down here, all we need around here is to go celebrate the 5.2 million we made last month from the last shipping we had, Lick said that made all of us smile and started making plans for tonight.