Chapter 41: Gone

Caleb's POV

Last night, everything was in mixed emotion. It was mixed of love and hate. Everyone was in love while there is this one hate. Ellia and I are in a huge fight.

She is possibly cheating on me with Tyson. I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!! My blood boils as I walk through the hallway going to my locker.

The squad was there and of course Ellia is there too. As she closed her locker and her eyes landed at me she frozed.

I went to my locker shoving my bag and getting the books that I need." Caleb." I heard a soft voice called my name from behind.

I turned around and just to Ellia. Her hand was on her small bump. she's starting to show up. Our baby is growing inside of her. But it still doesn't change the fact that she cheated on me.

" I don't wanna hear anything that you're gonna say." I said coldly." Caleb, Tyson is lying!" She defended. The group stared at us." I said! I don't want to hear anything about you!" I shouted before walking away.

Ellia's  POV

Caleb walked away. Leaving me here alone." O my gosh. Ellia, are you ok?" Kenzie asked. Not a single word came out of my mouth. If I talk I would be crying already.

" We'll go talk to him." Hayden said before the boys left to go after Caleb. Get yourself together Ellia. Stay strong. Tyson will pay for this.

" This is all Tyson's fault." I managed to let out and just in time Tyson showed up with a smirk." Hi baby." He said casually.

My blood boiled and I managed to pin him to the locker making aloud noise." This is all your fault! Now Caleb and I are in a huge fight because of you! What did we ever do to you?!" I asked with full anger.

" You had a choice Ellia! It's either you pick me or him!" Tyson argued. This time I had my hand on his neck and choke him. His hand were holding my wrist trying to push my hand away but it's no use. I'm gonna kill him for this.

I felt hands held me back and push him away. As I backed up Lauren went next and pin him down." Get lost before I kill you!" Lauren threatened." I'm not scared of you." Tyson spitted.

The way he just talked to Lauren triggered me and I tried to get out of Claire, Kenzie, and Frankie's grip." You son of a bitch!" I screamed.

" Let me go!" I said and finally I felt that I'm free, I ran up to Tyson and slap him in the face for thousands of times.

" Ellia, stop." Caleb said pulling me away." Get out of here!" Grayson screamed at Tyson who ran away. Caleb turned me around as his hands are holding both of my arms.

" You could've gotten hurt! The baby could've gotten hurt! What were you thinking?" He asked." I'm just trying to protect Lauren. His attitude is teasing me to kill him." I said.

" Kill him?! Do you even know what you're saying?!" He asked before leaving again." Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Fucking Shit!" I shouted irritated at myself. I run my hand through my hair stressed out.

" Ellia, calm down. This is not good for the baby." Frankie said. I looked down, placing my hand on my stomach as a headache and a slight cramp on my stomach hit me  and made me hiss.

" Elle, are you ok?" Claire asked as everyone went closer to me." I'm fine." I answered." You don't look fine. We're worried about you." Harvey said.

" Just a slight headache." I said." Are you sure that's it?" Lauren asked." And a slight cramp on my stomach." I said then Kenzie looked at her phone.