Connor x Reader: Rewrite the Stars [Songfic]

IM FINALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL.  AND NOW I PUT THE SONG ABOVE LIKE A SMURT NOODLE I AM.

I would like 12/10 recommend playing the song, ya know get them vibes on.

REQUESTED

Song: Rewrite The Stars

Singers: Zac Efron and Zendaya

~~~~~~

You know I want you

    "Hi, Connor!", I said as I ran up to Connor, jumping to him and hugging his chest.  "I missed you, so much!", I added, snuggling my head into his chest.  Connor smiled, "It's only been a week (y/n)", Connor stated, petting your head in an affectionate way.  "Oh come on... didn't you miss me too", I said looking up and giving Connor puppy eyes as I pouted.  Making Connor hitch his breath, placing his other hand over his mouth.  Looking the other way.  "Of course, I did", Connor mumbled as he kept looking away.  "Are you okay Connor?", I asked, as I pulled away from him.  "Ye-yes, I am in perfect conditions (y/n)", Connor mumbled.  "Hmpf... you know your not a good liar Connor", I huffed out as I turned Connors face to mine. "Connor! Your overheating!", I said as I looked at Connors now blue face.

It's not a secret I try to hide

    "Cut it out love birds!", Hank said as he came busting into the room.  "This ain't a Ikea soap opera, theres no need to be all lovey dovey in front of me", Hank added, as he crossed his arms.  "Hank", I said walking to Hank away from Connor.  "Old man... you know... you don't have the right to say shit, I mean whens the last time you got a date?", I said putting my arms around his shoulder.  "Since your mom", he said as he flicked away my arms.  "Ow... I feel hurt", I said as I put my hands on my chest.  Hank and I glared at eachother.

    We started to laugh, as we fist bumped.  "Oh I missed you old man", I said.  "Not as much as you miss Connor", Hank responded, making me blush furiously.  "I dare you to say that again!", I said grabbing Hanks Connor.  There was a long pause. Until Connor raised his hand like a child asking a question in class, "Guys... I'm still here".  Making me calm down and release my iron grip from Hanks Connor.  "Of course I didn't forget about you Connor! How could I?", I said as I walked to Connor.  "Lets ditch the old man and go out to the bridge", I whispered to Connor, as I pointed at Hank. 

I know you want me

   "Sure, anything for you (y/n)", Connor said giving me the most beautiful smile.  Making me smile back, as I ran out hand in hand with Connor.  "Remember protection!", Hank yelled as we made it out of the door, making my flip him off while still looking ahead.

~At the bridge~

    "So (y/n)... how was it at the training camp", Connor said, as both of us leaned against the railing.  "It was good! I met a lot of great people, a lot of new friends!", I said excitedly as I looked at Connor.  Seeing how faltered he looked.  "Of course... they'll never replace you Connor... your one of a king", I said smiling.  Making Connor smile. 

    Connor turned his face towards me, making us inches apart.  "Co-connor", I whispered, as we looked into each others eyes.  A feeling stirring up inside of me.  "(y/n)", Connor responded, as we started to close in one each other.   

3

2

1

...

So don't keep saying our hands are tied

     "I'm sorry, (y/n)... I can't", Connor said, grabbing my shoulders and pulling away.  "Oh... is it because of me?", I said sadly, as I looked down, tears threatening to fall out.  "No...", Connor said as gripped my chin gently, facing me towards him.  "Your amazing... magnetic, electric... I can't helped but to be pulled towards you... it's like my programming was programmed to-to be with you", Connor said, as something twinkled in his eyes.  "Beautiful, strong, funny, smart, loyal... the list goes on", Connor added.   "Then why...", I whispered, pulling away from him, turning away.

You claim it's not in the cards

    "Your an android... I'm a human", Connor said.  "This will not be allowed, this relations we want", he added.  "Its not in the cards... your saying", I said, as I clenched my fist.  "But that doesn't matter... don't listen to your protocol... listen to your heart Connor", I pleaded to him, as I grabbed his hand into both of mine.  "Yo-you feel it don't you? ... the feeling of something warm in your chest", I said as I put his hand onto my chest.

    "I do (y/n)", Connor said, making me smile for a while, until...

Fate is pulling you miles away

   "But I can't", Connor said, retracting his hand and turning away on his heel.  Making my smile drop.  Connor started to walk away.

And out of reach from me

   "Do-don't walk away Connor please!", I said, as I reached for him.  Feeling like my feet were stuck onto the ground.  But there was no response from Connor.  "Don't run away from your feelings Connor... if you reject your feelings! Your rejecting me!", I yelled,as he got farther and farther away.  Tears were flowing out of my eyes.  I dropped to my knees, reaching out towards Connor fading figure, "please don't leave me", I whispered.

But you're here in my heart

    "Connor... I love you", I said, as I placed my hands on my heart, looking down at the ground.

So who can stop me if I decide

    "I won't stop fighting for you", I whispered, standing up.

That you're my destiny?

    "We're destines to be with eachother", I said as I started to walk home.

~Next day~

    I called Connor to come over, so we could talk.

    "Hi Connor", I said as I letted Connor him. Connor nodded in response as he walked in.  "You can take a seat at the couch", I said as I pointed at my couch, then closing the door.  "Yes", Connor said as he sat down at the couch.  "I'll make some tea for us- I mean me", I said hesitantly, as I went to heat the kettle.  'Damnit (y/n), you know that Connor can't have drinks', I thought to myself.

    "So Connor...", I said as I sat next by him, taking a sip from my tea.  "(y/n), you know that I have these feelings for you... but the world we live in now... this is forbidden", Connor said, as he kept looking forward. 

"But... What if we rewrite the stars?", I said, as I grabbed Connors shoulders to make him look at me.  "What do you mean by that?", Connor asked genuinely curious.  "What if change that?  Change this fairy tale for our happy ending", I said, as I intertwined our hands together.  "Maybe our love can change the fate of this cruel world", I added, looking into Connors eyes with hope. 

    "Say you were made to be mine", I whispered, hugging Connor.  "I love you so much Connor... each time I see you I can't help but smile", I added.  Connor, then lifted my head up, smashing my lips.  It was perfect... we were made for each other.  He then released, realising that I need air to breathe.  

    "Nothing could keep us apart", Connor said, putting our foreheads against eachother.  One of his hands on my thigh, while the other was on my waist. My hands against his chest, clenching the clothe covering it.  He pushed me onto the couch, so my back was against it.  Lightly kissing everywhere all over my face, making me giggle.

   "You'd be the one I was meant to find", I said, as lifted Connors face to kiss his lips again, both of us sitting up. 

    "It's up to you, and it's up to me... we can have a new beginning", I said, putting my head on his shoulder.  "Imagine... we can start our own family", I whispered into his head.  Making Connor smile and saying, "I would love that"

    "No one can say what we get to be, we decide who we want be from now on", Connor said.

    "So why don't we rewrite the stars?", Connor said, looking into me lovingly.

Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight

    "Our new beginning", I said.

~~~~~

Should I make a part 2? Finish the song?

And the reader is pregnant? PLZ comment and let me know