CHAPTER 43 - BEING CUPID

Chapter 43 - Being Cupid

I often wonder, whats the best part about the Cupid's actually, is it that even though they miss the mark sometimes, they don't ever give up, or is it, that they always seem to have an immense stock of arrows to hit our mortal heart's with?? Is it the former or the latter, or maybe both.

A common factor of point here though, between the Cupid, and its target, the heart is that Just like how that adorable mischievous creature of mythical existence, never seems to give up on finding a new target, the heart at the same time somehow never really gives up on holding down its shields from its arrows, strange though isn't it??

Or is it just that the Cupid and the Heart are just destined to be on the same side, conspiring against our mortal minds?Maybe yes, for another common factor of point here is that, they both happen to fiercely loyal to that one, mysterious, mischevious yet mesmerising emotion of Love.

And Who doesn't love playing cupid?? Im sure, at some point in all our lives,we'v all tried to play the role of this mythical mediator, shooting the arrows in the air of love, with the aim to hit the affected parties bang on the bulls eye.

Just sometimes, maybe in Life, we need to something as lighthearted and playful as Being Cupid, to kickstart that accelerator to race up those numbers on the speedometer of Love.

..............................

One Day Later

IGI Airport

Shyam watched Khushi excuse herself as she made her way towards the washroom, and he smiled as he looked at his wife and he spoke - " she's a sweet girl, Khushi...and I have also noticed that Kkusum Maaa is very fond off her..."

Anjali smiled as she spoke - " ofcourse, we all are, she's adorable, Khushi..."

Payal smiled - " I agree di, thank god i have her, she's become a very good friend, over these past couple of months..."

Akash nodded in agreement with his wife - " i could say the same, Payal, its a really good thing, that we all are so fond off her...",and he winked at his sister, because of course only she could understand what he was implying here, for only he and Anjali di were aware off the hidden romance between Arnav- Khushi.

Shyam sipped his coffee as he spoke - " Iv noticed a change in Arnav over the past couple of months, he's definitely not been going out random dates with random girls, or that Lavanya like he used to past..."

Anjali nodded, she felt a little guilty for keeping a secret from her husband, they never had any secrets in between them, but this was a case of sibling confidieality so she was sure he would understand, and so she looked at Akash as he gave her a nod and Payal spoke - " I agree jiju, bhai is too involved with work these days, the merger and stuff, he's been working too much, and its a pity, that he couldn't join us for this vacation..."

Shyam - " hmmmm, i agree..",and he looked at Akash as he asked - " tell me something Akash, Khushi has just shifted into the AR facility for work right??"

Akash nodded - " yup jiju, because wen combined the design facilities under our premises...its just easier that way..."

Shyam looked at Anjali as he smiled - " ok guys, iv come to a conclusion after a lot of thinking, although I have never meddled with my saale Saab's love life, but this time around i think we should do something..."

Anjali looked at Akash and they both asked Shyam confused - " what do you mean??"

Payal - " Jiju, do you have another alliance for him??"