With all his strength Thanatos sat up on his knees and looked up at me in disbelief and a defeated look.

"Wha-t are y-you?" He whispered as the dust continued to pour from his chest.

A voice from my right came and spoke, "She is MY legendary mate." Kaden said limping over barely standing by me.

With his statement I watched the life from Thanatos eyes slowly disappear as the ball is completely formed into a perfect ball shaped.

With one last look I shed a tear for my Love ones as I crushed the ball with my hand sending all the dust to the ground. He fell to the ground as his body started to turn into ashes.

Dropping my hand reality came back to me as I just stood their in a daze until slowly salt made its way to my mouth and that's when I realized I am crying. Tears started to pour and pour as I sank to the ground letting it all out.

My mom is dead, my dad is dead. I have no one, "Ahhhhhh." I screamed from the pain of losing my love one. Why me?!

A hand stopped my thoughts as I felt the sparks. I tuned around still on my knees and faced Kaden sitting down on the ground with red eyes. I stared into his eyes finding what I am looking for.

I found home.

Looking down at his stomach I see a wound that is not healing.

"You need help Kaden." I whispered.

He smiled at me, "I'll be okay, I just want to hold you." He said coming closer to me but I pushed him back.

"I can't loose you too Kaden, please let me help you."

With a sad look he nodded and leaned back on his hands wincing at the movement.  I looked at his wound and seen it has something in it, having to dig it out I gave him a frown before running my hands over his chest softly trying to get him to relax which worked.

When he breathed in I dug my fingers into his wound and roamed it looking for whatever is clogging him up. Within a few seconds I ran into something and instantly grabbed it pulling it with a grunt.

With my hand covered in blood I can still see the piece of wood that was stopping him to heal. Looking back at the wound i watched it slowly seal leaving him with just blood on his body and no wound.

We sat here just staring at each other not saying anything until a flash of guilt crossed Kaden's eyes.

"It's my fault that your mom died, it should have been m-." I cut Kaden off by a kiss.

Pulling away I looked him in the eye, "Don't even go there, I don't want to hear it because it's not true. All of this is because of Thanatos and I'll be damned if you take the blame for him."

Reluctantly he nodded standing up and offering me a hand up which I gladly took. Once on my feet I am pulled into a hug that says 'I'm sorry'.

A cry came from her as I rubbed her back trying to soothe her. Pulling away her eyes are red from her crying.

"Your going to make me cry again if you don't stop." I told Jasmine which she nodded too.

"I'm so sorry, she didn't deserve it." She quickly said before backing up and giving Kaden a hug.

Suddenly Jasmine and Kaden both has the same look meaning their being mind- linked.

Kaden face went deathly pale as well as Jasmine and without a second more they took off back into the woods in the direction of the pack house.

Following them we all ran at fast speed until we reached the pack house where I spot Maria and Eros along with a few pack members. Getting closer I'm greeted with Maria bawling her eyes out over Eros who has a bite to the neck.

Kaden is by his said in a matter of seconds holding his father hand. Having this scene play out in front of me brought back the feeling of lost I have from my mom.

"I need you to take care of your mother Kaden-." I stopped listening from there not wanting to hear it anymore.

I looked into the eyes of Eros and seen that he is in fact dying.

A pure feeling washed over me as I watched Eros and Kaden say their goodbyes.

Kaden looked up at me with unleashed tears and that sight alone broke me.

I soon felt a tingling feeling in the palm of my hands, looking down a white bright light is seen glowing. In a trance I put my hands together and the light collected itself into a ball just like the dust.

By itself the ball moved towards the ground passing by Kaden and Maria. Everyone is quiet as they watch intrigued at the sight.

The ball finally made its way to Eros and hovered above his chest until it dropped disappearing into him.

At first nothing happen until a white glow surrounded him causing everyone to back up. The bite to Eros neck slowly healed and I felt the life the ball is giving him.

The white light around him disappeared and Eros is healed. He slowly stood up with the help of Kaden and Maria and looked fine.

"What did you do." He asked astonished.

"I-I don't know." I spoke turning my back and once I did everyone gasp at the sight of my wings but not wanting to be questioned I felt myself lift up as my wings fluttered lifting me off the ground and into the now gloomy morning sky.

I didn't know where I am going, I just let my wings take me where they desire. As I pass over the woods I see the rogues retreat seeing as they felt their alpha is dead.

I neared my house as I felt a drop of water hit my cheek, rain started to come down slowly as I come down to the ground. I paused in the rain looking at what use to be my house before making my way inside where I am met with members who could not fight.

Pregnant women, children and elders all staring at me like I grown two head. Letting my wing fall I spoke, "The fight is over, we won." I made my way to the stairs which is easy as everyone parted a way for me to get by.

Once to the stairs I made my way up until I got to the door of my mothers room. Tears started again as I turned the knob and I take in her scent. Throwing my self on the bed I curled Into a ball and started to crying, crying for my loss. My heart clenched as I morned for my mom, my world.

"I miss you already mom."
———————————————————
This was a emotional chapter honestly but it is good nonetheless😭😭
I am updating everyday this week Monday-Friday so be on a lookout for the notifications.