Chapter 8: Is this Reality? (Final Chapter)

You ran down some more stairs, and finally stopping at a green vine covered doorway. "This might do the trick.." Garry said pulling out his lighter and burning the vines off. We walked into the slightly lit room, where there was nothing but the sounds of your breathing. You suddenly heard a noise which startled you. "How Did you get in here?" Mary said sounding like her usual self. "Get out.. Get out..! Get out! GET OUT!!" She screamed swinging her pallet knife at us. "Garry! Toss me your lighter, I know what to do!" You said standing in front of a portrait of Mary. Garry willingly tossed you his lighter as he tried to dodge Mary's knife, which was swung in front of him. You lit the portrait on fire, leaving Mary to burn with it. Soon she was nothing but a pile of ashes, "Garry, your bleeding!" You said taking his hand gently. "Oh, I didn't notice it.. but I probably got cut by that pallet knife Mary was using." Garry said looking down at his bleeding hand. "Here.." Ib said handing him a handkerchief. "Thank's Ib.." Garry said cleaning up the blood from his wound. "I think we should get going.. before anything else happens." You said, feeling a bit uneasy. You walked down another batch of stairs, into a familiar room. "This room seems familiar.." Garry said looking around the main enterance of the art gallery. You walked around the place until you found the painting you had seen before you entered this mess. "Fabricated world, once you enter there is no going back.. Will you enter?" You read the sign underneath it. "Yes, we did it! We found out exit!" Garry said overly excited. You saw the frame disappear, "Are we supposed to jump in it or something?" You asked as you tried to put your hand through it. "Suppose so!" Garry said already in it. "I'll help you up!" Garry added, reaching his hand out towards you. You grabbed it and went into the painting. "Ib, Come on! Let's go!" You said grabbing her hand and pulling her in. You then opened your eyes and blinked a couple of times, you soon noticed you were in the normal Art museum. "Garry? Ib?" You called out, but got no reply. You searched the full upstairs, and finally went downstairs, "Ib!" You said going up to her. "Do you remember me?" You asked her. She nodded and smiled up at you, "Of course!" She said cheerfully. "Come then, lets go find Garry." You said walking towards the most obvious place in the art gallery (Where he most likely would be..). You looked around, and saw no one but normal visitors, "No.. He has to be here! He has to!" You said with tears in your eyes. You started to search for him again,"Garry!" you called out once again, but got no reply. "He is the only person I have left.. that is like.. family." You mumbled. "And.. What do you mean by that?" Garry said from behind you. "Garry!" You said hugging him. (>.> You almost tackled him..Good job.) "(y/n).. what do you mean by, only person you have left?" He asked as he stared into your eyes concerned. You sighed and looked up at him. "My family died a few years ago.. So, your the closest thing to that I have left." You replied. " I see.. So, are you okay with being on your own..?" He asked you. "I guess.. It's hard paying for the rent on the apartment, but I'm alright." You said with a slight smile. "..No, your not." He whispered slightly. "Your in debt.. aren't you?" He asked as he played with a piece of your hair. "H-how did you know?" You asked trying not to let anyone else hear your conversation. "I wish you would open up to me, more often (y/n).." He said with a slight smile. "I have a proposal for you, If I pay off your debt.. Then would you come live with me?" Garry asked trying not to sound too sheepish. You looked at him funny for a moment, and thought about it. You finally came with an answer and said, "Yes, I will." You said unusually calm. Garry hugged you when you said this, "I'm Glad you Came, to the Gallery.." Garry Said whispering in your ear. "If you haven't then I would have never met you.." He said calmly, but yet I could feel his heart beating faster by the second. (<.< Sheesh Garry give her some space..) "(y/n).. I love you." He mumbled to you. In shock of what you probably just heard, you didn't have any other choice than to say "I love you too.. Garry."