Is this something a little more serious?

WARNING: this chapter contains self-harm if you don't like the idea of self-harm or have self-harming issues and think that this chapter might cause you to want to cut then please don't read it.

If you have a problem and you want to talk about it please feel free to message me and you can talk about it with me.

-------------------------------

Harry's POV

Okay I was officilly confused. We asked Liam about why he has been acting like he has. He started to say something but then he totally zoned out like into another world (A/N hehe) then when he came out of it he looked ready to cry. He opened his mouth to say something but didn't and then he completely zoned out again and a few tears fell down his cheeks. We started yelling his name but he wouldn't do anything so Niall started to shake him and he came out of it. He looked at us and shakily stood up. A few more tears fell but he quickly wiped them off. He told us that he couldn't tell us then ran to his room. We all just sat there for a minute until Louis decided to break the silnce. "Well that was.... weird." We all just nodded. "I'm starting to think that this is a little more serious then we thought." Niall said. "Should one of us go check on Liam?" I asked. Niall nodded and said tat he would. So we all went to our rooms and got in our beds.

Liam's POV

After I had calmed down my crying a little I got up and walked over to my drawer. I know it's here. Where is it? I kept searching until finally I found it. My razor. I had cut ever since that night but I had stopped about 4 months ago but I needed to now. I knelt down on the floor with my back facing my door and the razor gripped tightly in my hand. I put one cut for killing my own mother, another cut for letting Destiny control me. I was just about to put another cut when the door opened. I quickly jumped off the floor and hid the razor and my newly made cuts behind my back.

"How did you get in here?" I asked Niall because I was pretty dang sure I had locked the door.

"I have a key. This is my room to remember?" I mentally slaped myself for being so stupid. What was I going to do now my cuts were still pretty fresh and I needed to stop the bleeding.

"Liam what happened down there? We are worried about you."

"Oh down there nothing happened and I'm perfectly fine absolutely fine." I said a bit quickly.

Niall knew me to well and knew that I wasn't fine. "Liam I know that there is something wrong. Why won't you tell us and let us help you?"

"It's a little it more complicated than that Niall." I was hoping he would leave soon I was wrapping my arm in the back of my shirt trying to stop the bleeding but I couldn't even see what I was doing.

"Just tell me Liam I'm your best friend." My cuts were starting to sting really bad but Niall wouldn't leave.

"Niall I can't ok?"

He looked at with a hurt expression. He was my best friend and we tell each other everything but I just couldn't tell him this. Just then my shirt decided that it didn't want to hold the blood and a couple drops fell on the floor. I was praying that Niall wouldn't see it but of course he did.

"Liam what's that?" He said gesturing to the blood drops that fell on the floor.

"What's what?" I said trying to play dumb.

"Are you bleeding?!" He yelled suddenly. He ran towards me and grabbed both of my arms so fast that I didn't have time to react. He looked at my arm bleeding from the newly made cuts and the razor in my other hand with some blood on it. He looked at me with a mixture of motions on his face. Sadness, confusion, pity, but the one that was most present was anger. He looked so angry. He grabbed my arm right on the cuts. I yelled out in pain and he started dragging me out of the door. After we were out the door he started yelling for all the boys to meet us in the living room right now.

"Niall no please." I begged sounding like a little kid.

He looked me in the eyes and I could still see the anger in them. He tightened his grip on my arm a little and kept dragging me towards the living room. I tried to resist but he tightened again and it started to really hurt.

"Ow Niall ow. Niall stop ow." I said all the way to the living room as soon as we got there I saw all the lads already there. Niall tightenedand I cried out in pain. "Nial stop." I pleaded. The boys all got up and came over to us to see if I was alright which I most certainly was not.

"What's going on?" Harry asked. The whole time we've been standing here Niall's grasp on my arm has been getting tighter and tighter. I cried out in immense pain and fell on the floor with tears streaming down my face. I tried to pry Niall's hand from my wrist but he just kept getting tighter. I didn't even think that it was possible to get any tighter then what it was but I guess I was wrong.

"Do you want to tell them Liam?" Niall asked the anger clear in his voice. I shook my head and kept crying trying to get Niall's hand off of me. "Liam was cutting." He said all of the lads looked at me and had so many emotions but I didn't bother figuring out what they were. "Niall let go please. Niall please." I whined. He finally let go and i pulled my arm into my chest and kept crying. I had to get out of here. I stood up and ran for the door. I heard them calling my name but I ignored them and made my way out into the chilly air. I didn't know were I was going but I ran and ran and ran still clutching my arm. I finally stopped and looked around. I figured out I was in a park so I located a bench and sat down. I sat down on the bench and waited for my tears to stop. After they stopped I curled up on the bench and fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

--------------

Sorry that it took so long to update! i was at a camp for a couple days with no internet:(

Wellllll that's the chapter. I'm not very proud of it but needed to write something. Anyway comment, vote, fan and feedback is good.

What are some good stories on here? I need some new ones to read.

Anywaysss I love you all and byeee:)

McKenna x