Chapter 13

I went back into Franquè house. Because it was only 7:39, I had more than enough time to get ready. "Aww Chloe's date left early! Baran you should go console her." Stafford laughs.

"Dude I'm trying to respect her wishes." Baran said.

"Well cool, I don't understand it. But cool, oh an we're having a intervention so you need to be their." Stafford said while walking away.

"So, tell me what he said?" Lexis asked.

"Nothing to important, just that he wanted to bring me to the club with him. That's all, no big deal." I said nonchalantly.

"So he wants you to be his date tonight?" Alexandria said.

"Well if that's what you want to call it." I said.

"Oh my god! Your going on your real first date." Alexandria said excited.

"What time is he picking you up?" Lexis asked.

"9:00 o'clock so I have more than enough time." I replied.

"Chloe its 8:16 we have to leave now, are we'll never finish in time." Lexis said while getting up. Time had flown by.

"Okay, but I have to tell Rob goodbye." I said. Last time I seen him he was walking up the steps, I assumed he's still up there. But when I open his door I got the surprise of my life. Rob an some girl were kissing, but her shirt was off. And she was pulling his off, then they froze when they saw me.

"Omg, what the hell is going on in here?" I said shocked.

"She was giving me my birthday present." He said. Whoa my 'brother' is a super player. Ha Baran needs to learn a few things from him. I just stared while they put there clothes back on.

"Please don't tell my mom she'll kill me!" He said frightened. He better be Miss. Mintz would kill him.

"Please I have ballerina practice tomorrow!" The girl said.

"Did you really think you were going to get away with this?" I asked.

"Kinda." He said. Boys are so dumb at times.

"Okay, I'll do this-. I'll buy you a hotel room, with condoms. Did you even have any?" I asked.

"I stole it from my dad." Girl said. This chick was a pro-hoe. She has gotten laid more then I've had dates! Eww.

"Okay, and I'll send a car to come get you. But when you run out of condoms stop. We agree?" I said.

"Yes." They both said. Gross, gross, gross.

After that I left, it was time for me to get ready for my date. So I took a shower while the girl looked for me an outfit. I washed in my fav Dove cherry body wash an shampoo. Then got out, and put out my green&blue bra an panties set."Come on Chloe your going to be late." Alexandria yelled. I sat in my style chair.

"So how do you want you hair?" Lexis asked. "Straight with no curls." I said. "Straight it is!" Lexis started straighting. "I found two outfits but you get to choose." Alexandria said. She had good taste so I knew I  was in good hands. The first one was a dark green corset dress with a blue outline. It had a tutu bottom which made it flirty and fun. The second one was a green cold shoulder shirt with blue jeggings. My blue pumps an birth stone green clutch (May Baby's). It was such a hard descion. "I like the first one!" I said.

So Lexis finished my hair, and I got my dress out and they were pulling the strings. "Chloe you have a handsome visitor." My mom yelled. My sister was sitting on my bed helping me put on my shoes.

"Okay, I'm done. I'll go watch mom. She might say something rude." Taneka laughed. Even though everyone knew it was a truthful statement.

"Omg, don't pull it to tight, I do need to be able to breath." I said.

"We're sorry but you know it has to be tight." Alexandria said. They tied a cute bow and were done. "Here's you clutch an perfume.

With that I was walking down the steps. When I saw him. He look so mesmerizing. He had on a green shirt with a black jacket with blue jeans.

"There's my baby doll." My mom said. "Because she wears clothes for a barbie doll size 0 stick."

"Wow you couldn't hold that until the next date. God!" I said. Well at least it was a compliment of some sort.

"Well you look beautiful, an I must say we match." He said laughing.

"Haha, so you beat me to the punch." I said.

"Did I miss the joke?" My mom asked.

"Its a insider joke!" I chuckled.

"We should get going." He said taking my hand walking towards the door. "See you later!" I yelled.

"Curfew at 10." Mom said.

"I need till 11. Bye." I said get into his Mustang.

~Δ-Δ~ 

Vote Comment Follow Share

~ @TairBlossoms ~