I knew this was wrong but it truly did feel right.

The kiss is filled with passion, everything was out of my head at the moment.

He nibbled my bottom lip, and when I moaned... His name left out of my mouth.

"Jungkook~"

Jungkook's POV:

I kissed her.

For some unknown reason I always had feelings for her, so when she moaned my name it was music to my ears.

Next day

(A/N: I realised I only put one meme here though this entire story so why not add another one for fun. 😊😉🙂

Your POV:

Your POV:

When I woke up I was in Jungkook's arm.

I had no regrets about what happened because it turns out that I have feelings for Jungkook.

I was just staring at Jungkook's face when he woke up. "Like what you see?" He scared me half to death but I just laughed and went on with my day with Jungkook.

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up with a major headache, and a girl laying beside me.

I thought it was Y/N but the girl didn't have the same body type, and another thing I noticed was I was in my bed.

I had no clue what I did last night, but I called Jungkook to see where Y/N was.

Jungkook: Oh hyung, hey.

Me: Hey Kook have you seen Y/N?

Jungkook: No, why, what did you do?

Me: I may have slept with another girl while she was at home. I was drunk and I probably did some really stupid stuff, and I really need to apologize to her.

Jungkook:  You're an ass. Go find her, and apologize. Stop messing up with her before you lose her.

Those were his finally words before he hung up on me.

"I know Kook, I'm trying." I said to myself, and walked out the room before the girl woke up.

When she woke up she ended up being a fan girl.

"Oh my, Kim Taehyung I slept with the Kim Taehyung. My life is getting better and better. Wow!" I was not t
In the mood for this. "Please don't tell anyone about this,and please leave. Thank you very much." She nodded, waved, and left.

When I knew for sure she was gone I started bawling my eyes out.

Your POV:

"Thank you so much Kookie." I said with a smile on my face. "No problem babe." And we went on the Ferris wheel.

Am I cheating on Tae?

I don't even think I have feelings for him anymore.

Every time I give my heart to Tae he hurts me. Maybe it's time to move on.

New chapter with 1008 words. Again I thank you  so much for over 1k reads. I never thought I would get past three but you all proved me wrong. Also I will keep up my promise, just tell me what you want. Thank you for putting my books in your reading list, you didn't have to but you did anyway. I love you all so so much. Y'all are my heart and soul and I wouldn't be able to do anything with out you. Also, I was thinking about doing a sequel of this book. Like a you make me begin 2. Up to y'all if you want it but just know what every your decision is I support it fully. Bye love you all❤💓💕💖💗💚💛💜🖤💝💞💟❣

Strong power thank!!!!!