First Hunt

I climbed the mountain in ten minutes, now that my senses were a lot better I didn't need any equipment, and then, when I reached the cliff I got to the other side and jumped down, I just spread the fire through my body, that shade was right, this was just a pleasant warmth.

        I landed on my feet, and the only thing I felt was just the ground when it touched my feet, this was awesome. I looked at myself after I landed, so, this is what shades look like. I was completely black, I looked at my car, my reflection was perfect in the glass, I was still me, but I was completely black except for the teeth and the eyes, my eyes were crimson. The black mist was swirling around me slowly. I couldn't go into the city like this, too bad, I would have liked to scare some people...

        I concentrated on the fire and succeeded in returning it to the heart. I got into the car and started the engine, but first I took my phone and played Monster, now, I was a monster. I drived with insane speed back to my house, which was a mile away from Bristol, I got out of my car. And slowly walked into my house, I moved on to the living room, there I sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

        While pretending to watch the TV I took my phone and called my enemy, Greg Hamilthon, he was always irritating me, and once he barged in with he's gang and tried to beat me up, they were all lying on the floor a few minutes after, since then, they are my enemies.

        ,, Hello, Greg here, who is it? '' He was bored as usual. ,, Hey Greg, it's me, Nathan. '' I replied. ,, Oh, it's you. '' He said happily. ,, Hey Greg, there are some kids here at my house making fun out of you, do you wan't to come to take care of it, or should I do it? '' I said, he didn't think I would say that. ,, I'll be there in a few minutes. '' He replied, anger was all over he's voice, of course he will come, he always does.

        I watched the TV for a few minutes, there was a report about missing people, oh, it was the guys the elder shade took care of, I wasn't in the report, good, now I won't have to bore myself with people from the television.

        I heard a car coming outside, a minute later the noise stopped and five people got out of the car, I'm going to enjoy this, I thought. The people who got out of the car smelled very nicely, Greg and he's punks don't smell like that, oh yea, those were their souls.

        They barged into the house, that was loud, and ran into the living room, Greg looked at me with rage in he's eyes. ,, Alright, this time you're dead! This was the last time you're screwing with me. '' I ignored him and played Monster, then I stood up and looked him straight into the eye. ,, Oh, I was just going to tell you the same. '' I said slowly, and cruelly.

        He looked at me like I'm crazy. ,, What ?! Get him boys. '' He shouted and pointed he's hand at me. ,, Come and get it. '' I said and let the fire spread through me. They stopped as soon as they saw me in the shade form, the fear completely petrified them.

        I charged at the closest one of them and caught he's neck, I lifted him up and stabbed he's heart with my other hand, when I got my hand out something that glowed brightly was in my hand, he's soul, the idiot was still alive in my hand, I threw him on the ground and pierced he's chest again, this time he didn't have a soul, so my claw pierced right through him, he died instantly.

        I charged at the other one still holding the first one's soul, this time I just ripped he's soul out and kicked him in the head, he flew and hit the wall, dead. Now I had two shiny souls, I dropped one into my mouth and swallowed it, delicious, not even a thousand words could describe it.

        As soon as I ate the soul the fire in the heart became a pleasant warmth, one soul was enough for now, I will save the other ones for later. I put the other soul on the table, it stood on the table just like anything else, and then stole the other two's souls, they tried to escape, but they were no match for a shade.

        Greg had enough time to get to the car for I had to put down the souls first. ,, Please, spare me, please! '' He murmured when I got him ,, Why would I Greg? This is payback for everything you done to me! '' I replied, my voice was deep, very deep. ,, I will bring you people whenever you wan't! '' He screamed, I put him on the ground, but I was still holding him. ,, Begging for your life until the very last moment eh, as pitiful as ever I see, but alright, you will be my servant, and if you tell anyone, anyone! You will end up just like the rest of your gang, soulless. '' I told him, he was relieved, very relieved.