Chapter 12

Team Voltron stood in front of the blue Lion, all their arms crossed. The Blue Lion's mouth opened, and revealed a white haired figure.

"L-Lance?!" The gang gasped.

Lance stepped down from the Lion in all his Alteyan glory. "Hey guys," Lance Looked down at his shoes.

Alurra fell to her knees.

"Alurra!" Lance ran to her. "Are you OK?"

Alurra looked up, tears in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Your...Altayan...!"

"Yes," Lance admitted. "I'm part Altayan guys," he turned to the boys/one girl.

"Alright, explain." Shiro crossed his arms.

"First, you all were hating my jokes and personality. So I decided to change into a the paladin you all wanted. But then you act like you want the old Lance! I didn't know who to be anymore! So....I left. But then Lotor found me!" he gestured to the ship where Lotor stood.

Lotor nodded at Lance.

"Lotor makes me happy to be myself! I...love him!" Lance said.

"Lance...we're so sorry if we ever made you feel like you couldn't be yourself around us." Keith said.

Lance nodded. "Thank you." Lance looked own at his feet. "I'm sorry too,"

"What for?" Hunk asked.

"I never told you where I was going or if I was coming back!" tears were streaming down his face. "I'm so sorry for worrying you!"

They all hugged Lance tightly.

"We understand Lance," Alurra said. "You didn't want to be found or make any promises."

"And we're sorry again we made you feel like you needed to leave," Hunk said.

"I'm glad to be back...." Lance said, in the comfort of his friends. "And I'm glad I'm alowed to be myself now..."

"You were never not allowed to..." Lotor hugged him, and the two kissed.

THE END