19- Uninvited guest

The next morning Sadie opened her eyes, and saw a pair of big beautiful blue eyes staring back at her, and both smiled at each other. "I told you that I would still be here when you woke up." he says, sliding strands of her hair behind her ear.

She slid closer to him wrapping her arm around him, giving him a peck on the lips. He wanted more than just a peck, and rolled her from her side, onto her back, and laid on top of her, kissing her hard and demanding. His hand slide behind her head, gently tugging on her hair and creating moans between them, while they kissed.

His hand trailed down the side of her body, he got down to her thigh and moved his hand over to her pussy, teasing her by tickling her clit with his finger. He smiled in her mouth when she started squirming from side to side, up and down "The girls will be up soon, you know." she giggled.

"You're right." he groaned still kissing her, he wanted nothing more than to make love to her again. He moved his kisses away from her lips, and over to her cheek, along down her neck, and moving to her collarbone. Trying not to miss a spot.

He then rolled to his back, trying to calm down as he was getting hard "I'll just go take a cold shower then." he says to her, turning his head and watched her get out of bed.

"You'll be just fine, you've gotten plenty of sex the last couple nights." she said, giggling softly.

He kept a grin on his face while watching her get dressed. "You better get out of bed before the girls find you down here."

"What would be so bad about that?"

"I told you last night, I don't want to confuse them. If nothing works out between us, I'd feel bad that we let them down. They already had one heartbreak; they don't need another one."

"That's something that I don't plan on that at all." he says, being sure of himself. He slid out of bed and walked over to Sadie still naked, and wrapping his arms around her shoulders. She couldn't help but look down at the package he was packing, and grinned. He curled his finger under her chin, and lifted her head up.

"I don't plan on ever letting you go." he says, pressing his lips against hers.

"OK." She was happy to hear him say that, and smiled. She bent over, grabbed his clothes off the ground, and handed them to him. "Here... get dressed." she chuckled.

He dropped the clothes back on the ground, and reached out for her. Pulling her down with him as he dropped onto the bed. "Antonio..." she giggled.

"One more kiss?" he asked.

She smiled.

He cupped the back of her head, and pressed her down to him, giving her a long and very passionate kiss. Both were getting aroused, and Sadie abruptly pulled away. "The kids..."

Antonio groaned and pouted as she stood up, and left the room. She left to go make coffee, and to check on the girls. They were still sleeping, so she decided to start making breakfast, knowing that they would awake soon.

She started making sausage, and bacon, and got everything ready to make french toast. She poured two cups of coffee, handing one to Antonio when he walked into the kitchen.

"Thank you." he says, kissing her cheek. "Smells good in here."

"I know, I love the smell of bacon and sausage when it cooks, I hope you like French toast."

"I do, I haven't had that in a long time, I see you have the powdered sugar out, that's the best way to eat it with." he smiled, giving her a pat on the ass.

The girls could smell food cooking, and came down the stairs, sitting at the table while they waited for food. "I'm hungry." Gabriella said, bouncing on the chair.