Part 9.

I hear Jai's feet stomp against the stairs as he runs up. He opened a few doors before calling out for me due to not knowing where I was, "Andrea?"

"In here." I yelled.

He walked from the other side of the upstairs to my mom's room. He opened the door and shut it behind him.

He then opened the bathroom door and smirked.

I stood in the center of the dim lit room naked. He took in every part of my body and looked me up and down more times than I can count.

"So did I MAKE you want to continue?"

"You're so sexy. Come here ma."

I walked over to him and he said, "Jump."

I jumped into his arms and he carried me to the bathroom counter. He set me down quickly shoving things in our way off of the counter.

He gripped my thighs. "Gosh. You're perfect." He stated.

He pushed my legs farther apart and pinned them down with his hands. He licked up and down my thigh making me feel tingly inside. His tongue gets closer and closer to my clit and I quiver.

"Jai, stop teasing."

He proceeds and starts flicking his tongue side to side quickly on my clit. I arch my back and lean my head up against the mirror with my mouth agape.

He moves one of his hands from my thigh and grabs my tit while using his thumb to play with my nipple.

I start to moan, "Mmm–Jai."

I run my fingers through his hair as he becomes more aggressive. He moves his tongue down to my pussy and goes in and out with it.

"Ohh ya." I moan.

He spanks my thigh and licks from my clit up to my stomach. "You like that babygirl?"

"Mhm" I nod.

"You like when daddy eats you? Tell me what you want."

"I want..." I couldn't think of anything sexy to say.

"Ugh Jai, you know I'm bad at this."

"That's why I'm asking you. Practice makes perfect love." He says while caressing my cheek.

"Here's a little tip: guys like when you're confident and say things without thinking. Whatever your body is craving tell us that or explain what we're doing right. Trust me it turns us on."

"I want you to make me scream." I say with a little more confidence while biting my lip.

I begin to play with the waistband of his boxers and make strong eye contact with him. He smirks making me eager to continue. I tug the top of his t-shirt and pull him onto me.

"Kiss me daddy."

He holds the back of my head and pulls me in. His lips are soft and he begins kissing me slowly but passionately.

I get more aggressive, wanting more of him. I pull him closer to me, but he yanks away.

"Come here." I beg.

"Daddy's not finished with his dinner yet."

He leans back over and eats me. I moan and start screaming his name as I feel closer and closer to my climax.

"Jai.... Fuck.."

My legs shake as I orgasm. I try to catch my breath as I pant.

He licks me clean and looks me dead in the eyes when he comes back up to eye level with me, "That's just the start babygirl."

With that he winked as he walked out of the bathroom. I heard the front door slam shut once he left. I sat on my mom's bathroom counter speechless.

Even though school is actual hell, I hope everyone is having a great year so far. Ily all.

Xx