angst : : EIGHT

STORM REALLY DIDNT KNOW what to do with herself anymore. every little thing she did wrong she got slapped. she talks back, she gets slapped. she does something wrong, she gets slapped. she used to think she was so...lucky.

it was around 9 in the morning and storm cuffed up her sleeves in the mirror. flicking them down. buttoning her shirt all the way to make sure her cleavage wasn't showing. her skirt was a little tight though. and her heels a little high.

she woke bill as she was putting them on. "where you going?" he asked. breathing heavily in her ear and placing his arms around her waist.

"to work, baby." she kindly answered in that soft voice she knew he always loved.

"don't do this."

"do what, honey?"

"don't leave me."

"i'm not le-"

"sell it."

he couldn't be talking about what she thought he was talking about. not at all. no way.

"sell what?" her voice wasn't soft. it was covered in anger. she snapped at him and he could tell by her tone of voice the audacity of him to ask her to sell what she worked so very hard for. it was ridiculous.

"the daycare."

she pushed him off of her. "i cannot believe you just suggested that," she scoffed. her stomach becoming tight as she defended herself. "the nerve of you," bill looked at her with a glint in his eyes. "you're such a coward. if you were doing something other than beating on me!-"

"shut your mouth, spider is awake." bill got closer to her. she noticed his eyes were getting darker. and meaner. she looked down at his hands. they were shaking. aching to slap the living daylights out of her. but she didn't care. at all. not one bit. she was tired of it.

"no," she growled at him. "you made your bed now lay in it."

"you know what, snake?" bill narrowed his eyes. walking toward storm. making her back up into the wall. "you've got some nerve. talking to me like that. you're brave. really fucking brave, hm?"

her stomach was getting tighter. "i'm not selling the daycare."

he chuckled. grinning. his cheeks becoming red as he was entertained by her words. she would sell the daycare whether she liked it or not.

"you don't have to worry about the daycare. cause you're gonna give me babies, huh? right?"

"right." she whispered under her own voice.

"great. give me your drivers license and your keys."

"why?"

"so you don't do something you'll regret later on."

she looked at his blue eyes. wondering why he had to be so damn good looking. and charming. and everything else. the greatest smile ever. the greatest eyes ever. the greatest everything.

why did she have to fall so early.

she went through her purse and handed him both of the things he asked for. he walked out in the living room to see an absent harry. placing the keys and card on top of the fridge where storm would never even see.

he kinda wished he had slapped her up at least a little bit. storm walked out into the living room as well. "why do you still have that on?" he asked about her outfit. "take it off. you're not going." she stood and looked at him.

he walked around the kitchen counter and to storm. "take it. off."

there she still stood. "what do you need help?" he asked. "here. i'll help you." he ripped open her top. the buttons popping off and bouncing all on the waxed black wooden floors. storm didn't even know how to react.

"you're such a fucking, asshole!"

"i know."

YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE UP MY ASS ALL THE TIME.

"but, i will be. look, i find it real funny. real funny how you'll still talk out of the side of your neck with me. it's like you haven't learned anything."

she was left standing there with no shirt on. her very own confidence stripped from her.

"take it off."

"no."

"storm."

"bill."

as he inches forward storm began to run. bill walking faster to catch up to her. leaving her on the sofa as he threw her down. now ripping her skirt and taking her heels off. he grabbed his pocket knife out of his back pocket and put it to her neck.

"do you know what it's like to die. because you're really stupid? hm?"

"no." storm explained with her eyes shut.

he rubbed the sharpened blade across her face, then closed it. laughing at her after he kissed her. "i love you."

"i love you too." she answered. pushing him off of her.

"you're kinda strong. i like that," he winked at her and walked into the kitchen. "now go put some clothes on, harry probably will be back soon."

soooooo!! hi sisters! bill is back at it! a shame right? niggas ain't shit. but big disclaimer; i do not condone in domestic violence on any side! it's not okay! me writing about it doesn't mean i think it is. but it's inspired by a movie which had a love story just like this one. they fell in love fast and she realized she didn't know him at all. but don't forget to vote 💕💕 it's very appreciated. i need as much as i can get and i love the fact you guys are actually sticking around. some of you. lmao. anyways. have a nice day.