"I'll be with you...Daddy won't let anyone hurt you okay?" Bey nodded at her words and started to undress bey in a soft manor. She wouldn't dare look at her body in a sexual way... at least not now while she was in her little vulnerable stage.

"Daddy... I no wear a ba like you..."

"You mean bra?" Bey nodded as her pigtails were taken out and her hair was put into a lazy bun.

"No ba... no ba... no ba..." her laughter got louder and louder as she spoke about random things. It was always good to see her little laughing. Onika wondered how she got so damn lucky. She turned on the shower before taking off her clothes. She could see Beyoncé out of the corner of her eyes staring. Her wondering hands began to poke at her. She looked at her little before laughing softly because of how discreet she thought she was.

"I didn't do anything..." she said. The shrug on her shoulders was lazy and her face expression was hard to read but it was all around hilarious. She motioned for the little to get inside the shower that was a warm temperature. Bey looked at the shower and covered her eyes before going in. She stuck her tongue out and captured the water on her tongue before smirking and doing it again.

"We have to hurry up..." Onika says softly into Beyoncé's ear. Bey nodded before washing up.

After ten minutes ran by, they were out and ready to get dressed. Bey was dressed in a simple dress covered in flowers. Her hair was done in a ponytail letting her side bang show. It was cute and simple and she kept and teddy bear and purse to go on the adventure. Onika settles for some jeans and purple sleeves shirt. She wasn't going for an all out look today. They were just going to the studio and back to the house.

* Studio •

"Drake... I'm here!" Onika yells out to the man. He appears wearing a white shirt that says "Boss" and simple back pants and to top it off... a chain.

"Hey Nic... Hey BB!" He says with excitement. Everyone was supportive with the fact BB was her little. They didn't know how she acted when she wasn't in her little stage... they just had to wonder.

"Hi Dwake... I-I miss you," she says grabbing at his big beard. He kissed her forehead before picking her up and sitting her down on his lap. He was the only person nicki could trust to have bey.

"Have you been a good girl?" He says looking into her hazel eyes. She nods and smiles. Her dimples showed and he smiled.

"I a-almost got in-to trouble with d-daddy."

"Why little one?" His face showed true concern.

"Cause I didn't wanna do anything..." Drake looks over at Onika and she rolls her eyes and smiles.

"Yeah she wasn't being a good girl this morning... I don't think I should give her the gift I had for her." Almost immediately Bey's eyes lifted up and tears started to fall.

"Pwease... I-I'm sowwy Daddy...I listen now." Onika picks up bey and bounces her on her leg.

"Don't cry baby."

"You say... I no have pwesent..."

"You'll have it tonight babygirl..." Beyoncé's eyes went wide and she bounces happily on Onika's leg. Onika couldn't help but laugh. The ponytail was whipping her in the face which made her hold Beyoncé's waist and stop her from bouncing. "Calm down babe."

"I wanna kiss." Onika's face was grabbed and Beyoncé's lips covered Onika's in a flash. In a instant the kiss was over. Bey was licking her own lips all over. "Taste like strawbewwy..."

"Y'all ready? I got the lyrics right here..." Drake says.

"Yeah I'm ready," Onika says.

* Back at home •