Tsukishima Kei - Key

AU: magic stuff is going down

Short

~~~~~

The skeleton key in your hand warmed as it melted to a new shape. Pushing into the key hole of the door in your house, you opened it to find a brick wall. Growling, you took out the key, and tried again.

Twisting the key in the lock, you pulled the door open and stomped into the dark room. Your steps were quick and straight as you navigated through the dark. A quick pressure against your thigh had you falling forward in a second and landing in a deep hole surrounded by stiff coushony material around you. Things flew out of the pressured basket as you landed and caused things to crash around you.

Letting out a weak whine of pain and discomfort you tried to push yourself up out of the death trap you had fallen in, but stopped as a vertical stripe of light reflected off of the wall in front of you with creak. Peaking over your shoulder you saw a silhouette of a giant breaking the light coming from the door way.

Gasping, you gripped your key tightly and ran in it direction and tried to pull the door closed. You failed obviously, because your opponent was obviously a trained giant in junistu from the Egdirb realm. Your grip on the door slipped and you fell back, giant about to pounce!

You screamed.

"Oh holy and mighty giant, please spare me of your wrath! I am unworthy to be in the presence of a knight to the king of Egdirb. I apologise for my apparent tresspassing!"

Silence followed.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Look up from behind your arms, you realised you had made a fool of yourself in front of a teenage boy.

"Oh," you sighed, "this is much worse than a giant."

Picking yourself off the floor, you pushed the smelly boy out of whatever trap you were in and closed the door behind you with a click. Grabing the key, you watched it melt and shift in your hand before turning around and placing it in the key hole.

"Uh.. Hey kid."

The tall blond spoke up as your voice trailed off, "who are you calling kid? You look like you're ten."

"Kid, you will speak about this with no one. They will not believe you and you will drive yourself insane. Good day."

Twisting the key, you stepped through the door which held a beautiful forrest behind it and slammed it shut behind you.

~~~~~

PEOPLE I AM BACK FROM SAILING ALL SUMMER!!!!!.