CHAPTER 41 - PUZZLED CONNECTIONS

Chapter 41 - Puzzled Connections

At Times, we have to wait and watch years flash by,hoping to Connect with someone, or some people in the way we wanted too.Sometimes, all it takes is a short while, to establish the connection thats both pure and intense,and thats probably because, sometimes, it really does feel like, you are just pieces of a same jigsaw puzzle,and have now finally come together to complete a picture.But just like how as kids, building a jigsaw puzzle with hundreds of pieces was a job that required a lot of effort and patience, the connections that we build with people in our lives,requires equal amount of effort and patience.

You may often find yourself irritated and impatient,because of the same, but while you are at it, its important to remember, that the more you nurture the connection,the more it will blossom,and so sometimes, you just have to go with arranging the pieces as they come your way, with the faith that the complete picture will be complete soon.

And at times, its also important to disconnect from the connection, to actually be able to realise the true meaning it holds in your life.Its an amusing fact though, that Love essentially is that service provider, whose connection the heart will always succeed in establishing, no matter how weak or strong the signal is.

As we walk down our Life,we all will surely look back one day and smile at the realisation, that some puzzles were thrown are way with some pieces missing, so they could never really be all fit into a big picture, because it wasn't meant to be, then some puzzles were big , some were small, some were brain teasers, and some were heart-warming.And all the stories of our lives, no matter how different they are , have this one common factor ,that - Each of our lives is an independent tale of several puzzled connections.

..........................

Shanitivan 12.15 AM

Arnav walked back from the washroom,and lied down in bed,and he smiled to himself,as he put his hand underneath his head,and thought about his conversation with Khushi.

He couldn't believe the conversation Asad and Khushi had, had about him,he could only imagine, how Khushi would have controlled her laugh,because he was finding it difficult to control his grin.So the good thing here, was that Asad did really think that he had changed for Love for good this time around, and it made him feel really good to know that, it narrowed the chances of Asad punching him hard in the face, once he found out about him and Khushi.He was going to be mad surely for how they both had hidden it, but from the looks of it, he was sure, he would understand and come around, and the best part was that he could sense that no matter how mad Asad would be, he would surely not ask Khushi to keep away from him.Asad was a good brother, and given the scenario, his concern for his sister was justified,after everything Khushi had been through because of the murderer.

He felt his blood boil,and he reminded himself that Farhaan had vanished into thin air never to return.

He nudged the thought aside,and let Khushi's thoughts flood through his mind,as he closed his eyes, she was his own sparkle, she was his own peace.God he loved her so much, it did really seem like, she had been the only and perhaps the most important missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle that was needed to complete the picture in his heart.And he had often lost that piece himself,in the past, but this time around, he had been patient and had been successful in fixing the piece into the place it rightly belonged,and now that she was back plugged into his being,it did really feel like that the picture was finally complete.

They were both,exactly where they belonged.

He smiled at the thought, and sleep started to take over.