03. Dolore Reunion

Last Edited : 14 / 04 / 2019

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolore :

Pain, distress, sorrow, grief con dolore: with sadness

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you had a fever but your brain refused to let you rest =_=

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

The moment Tenn body collide harshly with the wall, at the same time TRG other member and Re:Vale arrived on the scene. Their condition were far from good, with many wound and scratch all over their body. Hearing that more enemy coming, Primo cast a glance toward Tenn and immediately leaped back toward the purple haired man side.

Ryuu and Yuki quickly checked Tenn condition while Momo and Gaku standing in front of them in ready position, defending their injured comrade. Yuki hands already glowed with dusk blue light, trying to heal Tenn's wound using his ability First Aid, the ability granted by his BLANC.

"Tenn!" The pale pink head vaguely can heard people calling out his name. He tried his best to stay awake, with half lidded eyes he saw there's shadow over his form. Rose quartz eyes forcing itself to open while grimacing in pain and tried to sit. But Yuki stopped his movement

"Ryuu ... Gaku ... Senpai ..." mumbled out Tenn, his tone laced with pain. Blood flow down from his temple, he himself can feel some internal wound. High possibility some of his bone cracked or might be broken.

"What's going on here?! How did that hooded man managed to defeat Tenn?!" Shouted Gaku in shock

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA" someone laughed loud

All eyes directed to the purple haired man now. Momo and Ryuu gripped their weapon tighly with body tensed, Gaku readied himself in ready stance, while Yuki still tried his best to heal Tenn.

"Who the hell are you!" Screamed Gaku, stance ready to strike at any moment of being provoked. Anger laced his voice for he feel really angry that someone manage to wound his teammates easily.

The man stopped laughing, wiping the tears that came out when he was laughing "Me? My name is Tsukumo Ryo. The creator from the toy all of you is playing with for few years." 

"Toy ... What do you mean?" Momo feeling confused really, this man just appeared so suddenly and attacked their base just like that. And the two hooded man that attacked him and Yuki earlier might be part of this man group.

"Heee the thing you called NOIR of course. They are my beloved creation, my toy. Cute right~" Ryo smiled gleefuly, glint of insanity can be seen from his yellow eyes.

"So it's you!" Screamed Gaku as he dashed toward Ryo to attack him in rage, but the attack was blocked by Primo with his his twin sword. 

"Terra : Accel" whispered Primo. Blessing Earth—Terra's gem glowing, Primo suddenly already behind Gaku, "Terra : Strike", the gem glowed again. Primo kicked Gaku, hard, right at his back. Gaku didn't even have time to protect himself, and that strike made him crashed toward the wall.

"Gah ...!" Gaku coughed out blood, he almost lost his consciousness thanks to that hard kick. Breath being knocked out from his lung thanks to his collide with the concrete wall.