Lets Collab?

Hey You!

Okay so I've been thinking of making a collab with other graphic designers here and since im on my break i have a lot of time on making this one.

So what's a collab?
In this case is that i will pick some designers to make each one graphic with me. You know, some kind of like teamwork. So we will have different parts to do in a graphic. For example I do the typography and you do the manips or any other else. We could discuss it later. And it could be anything as long as it has something to do with photo editing. It could be a poster, a book cover, bookmarks, a photo manip, mockups, icons, banners, and all :)

How to collab?
1.First you must have the skill to design of course.
2. Make sure have emails and instagram*(optional).
3. Must comment down on the form below so i can see if you are willing to collab.
4. Be active ;)
5. Wait for my reply. I may deny some requests tho.
6. Tag friends?*(Optional)

What will you do with the design?
I was thinking of making them as a premade or maybe just a showcase for practice. But if you actually need them for your book or your profile header, that would be really great :)

Also i will showcased our graphics in this book + shoutouts for the designers!

**

FORM TO COLLAB:

1. Name:
(so it would be easier to call you)

2. Type of graphic you want to make:

3. Genre/theme:

4. App used:

**

Yep thats all! Make sure to apply the form hehe, and i'll reply asap. Im really excited to share some tips and advices. If there's any question dont hesitate to ask ♡