[ one ]

"HOLY FUCK AHHHH" Akiara yells from the living room of my apartment

I run as quick as I can to her, "AKI, WHAT ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT? IS THERE A ROBBER?"

I find her standing up in front of our tv jumping up and down like a maniac.

"NO I AM NOT OKAY. BTS IS PERFORMING AND THEY ALL CHANGED THEIR HAIR COLORS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKERY. I AM BEING ATTACKED RIGHT NOW."

I roll my eyes and mentally slap myself in the face.

This kid can't seem to control herself every time these Boy Scouts or whatever come on.

"Geez, do you ever watch anything else?" I yawn, plopping down on the couch behind her. "Also move out the way, who are these guys you keep Fangirling over anyways?"

She shuffled away from the screen and sits giddily next to me.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan. BTS. They're my gods. My only gods. Legends to humanity, we do not deserve."

I scan the seven boys on the screen and eye the cute one in the center.

"Who's the one in the middle right there, blonde dude?" I ask her.

She squeals, "EHEHE THAT'S PARK CHIM CHIM."

I snicker, "Ahuh, uh is he your bias?"

She shakes her head no, "I COULD NEVER CHOOSE A BIAS BECAUSE THEY ALL WOULD BIAS WRECK ME OKAY."

I scoff, "I find that hard to believe, there's not one member you think that outshines the rest?"

Aki gasps, "I'm an OT7 stan. If I chose a bias, for example let's say Jimin, then Jin exists and worldwide handsome / world wide cUTIE GUY would bias wreck me into next week and Jin would be my bias but then muscle kook, Jungkookie will exist and flaunt his HOT ABS LIKE GODDAMN and then, Tae Tae will come over and be like yo look at me because I'm hot too, LOOK AT MY PERFECT MULLET and then bias wreck me, then NAMJOON AKA LEADER WE DO NOT DESERVE COMES AND GOES HA LOOK AT MY SEXY BRAIN! BAM! THEN I GET BIAS WRECKED BUT SOONER OR LATER JHOPE IS GUNNA COME IN AND BE LIKE KYUUUEWEWHEHE I'M YOUR HOPE, I'M YOUR ANGEL AND I'LL BE LIKE YES YOU ARE MY ANGEL FUCK YOU SUNSHINE YOU'RE MY BIAS AND THEN YOONGI IS GOING TO MEOW HIS WAY INTO MY HERT AS HE SPITS BARS OF FIRE AND I'M GOING TO—"