1. Endlessly

*In which a girl falls.*

We were friends as kids. He took care of me. He asked me to marry him when I was seven. He said he would love me endlessly. He gave me a plastic ring and everything.

As we grew older, like most friends, we grew apart. I didn't mind, but I really did miss him. He still talked to me, but we became more like acquaintances. He said hello when we passed each other in the school halls, until he graduated.

Then, something changed, he started hanging out with me again. I'm not sure why, but he began acting like a jerk to guys I'd date. He basically would scare them off. He even started picking me up from school. Even though he made my dates disappear, I had a big crush on him. His mysteriousness made him hot. My parents are usually away on business trips, so he is practically living with me.

When we watch movies together, he holds me close, which I don't mind, but it is real hassle when I need to get up in the morning, because I can't move.

School was getting tiring, but at least it was Friday and there were only ten minutes left.

As the minutes passed...slowly I might add...a guy named Jonah who has pursuing me for about a week came and took a seat in front of me.

I looked up, meeting his cold gray eyes and a warm smile. I smiled lightly and said, "Can I help you?"

He just sighed, "Y/N, you know I like you, even though you won't let me take you out, can I take you out just once?"

I scoff, "Why can't we just be friends?"

"Did you not hear me?" his voice began to raise. "I like you. A lot."

I roll my eyes and say, "I'm just gonna say it. I'm not interested, but I can walk out of the school with you. I'll even give you a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then, you have to promise me you'll leave me alone."

He hesitantly nodded and said, "Alright fine."

---

After the final bell rang, I collected my bag and followed Jonah out of the classroom.

A lot of the students hadn't walked out of the school yet, they watching something through the window. I didn't think anything of it as I saw Calum leaning against the car in his black muscle shirt. I stepped outside and the other students followed us. I stopped at the bottom of the steps and turned to Jonah whispering, "No groping or I'll knee you in the balls."

I hugged him quickly and kissed his cheek before he could blink. As I turned to make way to Calum, he was standing right there.

He seemed angry about something.

He took a look at me and said, "Get in the car."

I did as told and watched him while I waited. He was obviously threatening him, but he should've listened.

A few minutes later, he got in the car and muttered, "He won't bother you again."

I nod as he places his hand on my thigh and drives. I had been noticing him being very affectionate to me.

As he drove, he began rubbing my thigh in circles with his thumb. The fact that I was wearing a dress, didn't help the wetness pooling between my thighs. I bit my lip and clenched my thighs together, but I'm sure he noticed, because I saw what seemed to be a smug smile.

Once we pulled into my drive way, I walked into the house, dropped my stuff, and layed on the couch. A few moments later, Calum walked in and saw me. He smirked and got on top of me. His face was very close to mine, but I wasn't comfortable. I shifted until I felt a hardness on my core, pressing into my damp panties. I wrapped my body around his, arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I was comfortable.

My eyes began to feel heavy, but I eventually fell asleep.

---

Calum was pounding into me furiously, and I'm not sure how it got to this, but it felt so good. He was growling as he gripped my hips, pushing as far as he could go. I bucked into him and groaned, the feeling of him hard and pulsing inside me.

Then he slammed into me so hard that my eyes snapped open.

It was just a dream. I was still fully dressed and it was almost dark out. Calum was nowhere to be seen.I was panting at the vivid dream I'd just had. Then I felt eyes watching me. I sat up, nearly knocking heads with Calum. My eyes widened as I noticed he was shirtless. He seemed to be panting. I looked down in confusion, he was laying back, propped up by his elbows. I noticed his very prominent bulge and I could tell it was still growing.

I finally got the confidence to speak, "Calum, what is going on?"

He took a deep breath, "Well, you moaned my name in my sleep. I actually woke up on top of you, your moaning woke me up."

I smiled slightly, "Oops. So, what now?"

He shrugged, "Not sure, but I'm still horny as fuck."

I giggled, "Why did we stop being friends when we turned twelve?"

He sat himself up, "I couldn't be your friend anymore."

I sighed, "Is it because one of us ended up falling in love with each other?"

He sighed, "The day we stopped being close is the day I really started to notice that my best friend was a girl. You've seen the movies and read books about friends falling in love. I fell in love with you when we were fourteen."

I couldn't believe I was hearing this. Calum had changed so much from when we were kids. We literally grew up. Calum grew up to get this vibe that seemed dark. I could tell that he could be bad if he wanted too.

My thoughts were cut short as I remembered something and brought my hand to the necklace I always wore.

"Calum, I still have the ring," I said with a half smile.

He looked at me and smiled, "I'll give you a real ring someday, if you will have me?"

I laughed, "You never didn't have me. I'm yours....we are endless."

He pulled me to his lap and wrapped his arm around as he whispered, "And I will love you endlessly."