Chapter 21- his marking

Mulai dari awal

She forced me to cut up the cabbage as she started up on the rice. We worked in comfortable silence, just enjoying each others company.

After we finished those simple tasks, we put all the cabbage into a bowl and added the sauce, putting on gloves to mix it up the old fashioned way.

I put my hands in first, and then after a moment's hesitation she added hers. The bowl wasn't all that big, so our hands kept grazing against each other as we mixed.

Very smoothly, I slipped my hand on top of hers, and weaved my fingers into hers. She looked at me, and I grinned with a little laugh. She rolled her eyes while chuckling, seeming to be somewhat used to my little gestures. She slipped her hand away and continued mixing.

I then did the same thing to her other hand, and I could see her trying to hide a smile. She didn't take her hand away immediately that time, instead waiting almost a full 15 seconds.

When the mixing part was over, she pulled the gloves off, but before I did I wiped some sauce on her cheek when she wasn't looking. She gasped, spinning around.

She quickly reached into the bowl and pulled out a piece of kimchi, throwing it at my face. I yelped like a little kid, ducking just in time.

We put our freshly made food into bowls and brought them back to our coffee table, moving the textbooks out of the way and eating. The chunks of kimchi I cut were too big, but everything else tasted pretty good.

When we were finishing up our meals, I put my chopsticks down and cleared my throat, turning to face her. She back at me, listening.

"Do you remember what I said to you at the game?" I asked. I saw her tense up a bit.

"Well, we talked a lot that da-"

"The thing that I repeated at the restaurant after your little romantic scene with Hoseok."

Her eyes widened a tiny bit, but she tried her best to look neutral. "That was my first time being drunk, I don't remember anything."

I chuckled softly and shook my head. "Don't lie. You know exactly what I'm talking about." I said. "Tell me, Ji-won, what did I say to you?" I asked, leaning closer.

She blushed. "You... you told me not to do it anymore."

"Not to do what?" I asked, cocking my head to the side, loving her nervous reaction.

"I-I don't know, be... romantic with Hoseok or something like that..." She said, getting quieter with every word.

"And yet you said you loved him, right there in front of me."

She bit her lip. "It's not even a big deal, I was drunk."

I paused for a few long seconds before speaking again, pain hitting me. "We both know it's more than that."

She kept the eye contact, and I could practically hear her heart beat. She didn't speak, so I continued.

"What else did I say to you?" I asked, and she knew exactly what I wanted to hear.

"You... you said that if I did it again you'd make me regret it."

I nodded, bringing my hands to either side of her hips, leaning forward. Our noses were only an inch or two apart. "Do you remember how a while back I told you I didn't make promises I couldn't keep?"

"W-what did you mean by making me regret it?" She asked, stuttering. I didn't reply, just smiled faintly and kept leaning in. As I did, she leaned back, all the way till her back was on the ground, and she couldn't escape anymore. I swung my other leg over her hips too, so I was completely on top of her.