- s e v e n -

all of the girl's attention turned to you and your brother right beside you.

'crap, i hate this.' you thought.

you slowed down your pace so jungkook would be by your side.

you: hide me please...

you pleaded as jungkook is now right beside you. you hated attentions.

jungkook's eyes soften. jungkook opened his black coat and hid you inside, covering your face and guided you inside.

you knew Jungkook doesn't know the area, so you peaked a bit on the side of the coat, you guided jungkook towards the principal's office.

when you both is in front of the office, you fixed yourself and entered with a small smile on your lips.

you both bowed in front of the principal.

you: good morning! we're here to get my brother's class schedule.

the principal looked up from his work and smiled.

principal: kim jeongguk, right?

jungkook: yes, sir,

principal: i made his schedule the same with you, i figured out all of this is new to him since i got informed hes homeschooled.

you're a bit shocked, but didn't made it obvious.

you bid the principal goodbye and thanked the principal.

you: you better behave.

you warned Jungkook with a glare, to which he just smirked, and took his class schedule.

you walked towards your class room, jungkook trailing behind you.

there were few stares and some whispers, but your ignored it.

you can't help but feel anxious.

you stopped in front of your class room, and entered after debating whether to go to this class or ditch it.

you: You can sit anywhere you want.

jungkook nodded, even though you didn't see him. he still trailed behind you, wanting to sit next to you.

because one, he doesn't know anyone here and doesn't have the confidence to sit next to stranger yet. and two, he just wanted to annoy you.

or,

he just wants to sit by you.

who knows ;)

you: what the heck are you doing here, i told you to sit anywhere you want.

jungkook: yeah. and i wanted to sit here.

you: EXCEPT this chair.

jungkook shrugged and ignored you. you groaned in annoyance.

'the start of hell.' you thought.

'this is gonna be fun.' the lips of tungkook formed an unnoticeable (isthisevenaword) small smirk.

suddenly, a student yelled. making you happy, but also disappointed.

student: all teachers is in a meeting the whole time. so that means we don't have classes. but we can't go home, we must stay here until the school time ends.

then you felt an arm on your—

——————————

I'm actually losing the motivation to write this.
I keep telling myself that I need to keep writing this.
I don't know if I'm going to drop this,
or keep writing it.

I'm guessing nobody's reading this.
Soo.. *shrugs*

07-15-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)