Chapter 12

Popcorn at hand, me and the boys are waiting around before going into screening room three. We decide to watch the comedy, after many debates between Flynn and Tom, me and Grayson quickly book the comedy without Tom and Flynn seeing. We come back to them with tickets in hand.

"Comedy it is then," Tom sighs and I snort.

"Don't feel so bad about it boys, next time we can watch the horror," Grayson smirks at this remark and I eye him, he winks.

"Right shall we make our way into screen three then?" Tom asks looking at the ticket to see what room we are in. I nod.

"I don't want to walk... Tom, piggyback?" I bat my eyelashes innocently.

"In your dreams baby, I love you, really I do but I can barely walk on my own without crashing onto a sofa shortly after two steps let alone having another person on me." He hugs me quickly and releases me, stealing some popcorn from the box and I slap his hand away.

"Not until the film starts! Flynn, will you give me one?" I cross my fingers hopefully.

"Sure. Hop on," He says, crouching a bit to allow me easy access to jump up.

I shove the popcorn to Grayson, not trusting Tom with it because knowing him he'll just eat them before going in. I rub my hands together to get ready and leap onto Flynn. He boosts me up and I wrap my arms around his neck, I lay my head in between his shoulder and neck and his scent fills my nostrils. Such a warm and cosy scent, makes me feel safe and calm.

"How long is the film?" I ask, watching my legs bounce limply either side of Flynn, his hands are latched under the knee.

"Around an hour and a half to two hours," Tom says, typing away at his phone, "I'm hungry," He moans.

"Bro, all you think about is your stomach, can't you think of anything different then eating?" Flynn shakes his head in a mock disappointment.

"Well... I do think about something other than eating. Sleeping! Now those are the best two things and it's not my fault my stomach is nagging at me, if it doesn't get food you all will be sorry." He smiles a lopsided grin.

"Was that a threat?" Grayson chuckles, crossing his arms for a brief moment.

"I don't know, ask my starving stomach." Tom gives Grayson a glare and grins wider.

We reach the third screening and walk in, the place is empty as the film has ten minutes to start as well as the twenty minute adverts in the beginning. Why they do that I do not know, I do know that Tom will give up and eat the popcorn during the adverts instead of the film. Flynn plonks me down into one of our assigned seats; Grayson sits to my right, Flynn on my left and Tom besides Grayson.

"You two better behave! If I hear you bickering then I'll... I'll... I don't know what I'll do but I do know that you'll be sorry," I threaten, snatching the popcorn from Grayson's arms and pushing my glasses up a little more.

"Someone's being bossy," Flynn laughs and I nudge him slightly and I can't help but smile at him.

I hear Tom and Grayson murmuring to each other but I can't make out any words as they're being too quiet, I decide to concentrate on the screen even though nothing has come on- not even the adverts.

Suddenly, I feel someone tap my shoulder from behind. I look round sharply. Nothing. I turn back to Flynn and we begin to talk about random topics, then the tap occurs again. I turn round just in time to see Tom retreating his hand back.

"Seriously?" I toss the popcorn to Flynn to hold and stand up, no one's in the room so I don't need to worry about blocking people's view or speaking too loudly. "Stop. Being. So. Annoying." With each word I jab my finger into his chest and he looks at me in shock. I smile evilly at him and cross my arms playfully.