Chapter 26 - How have you been?

"Are you not joining us for dinner at the cafeteria again?" Sua asked, looking disappointed.

"Unfortunately,yes. I brought my own food today! Maybe next time?" You answered as you took out the dinner you packed for yourself at home from your bag.

"This is not the first time you bring your own food already," Nina said.
"What's wrong,Unnie? The food in the cafeteria doesn't suit your taste?" Hannah asked as she walked towards you.

"No no no! The food is fine! It's great! I just ... I will just join you girls next time okay? I promise!" You answered.

"Alright! Deal!" Sindy shouted from the corner of the practice room.
"Come on, girls! Hurry up! Let's go! I am starving," Sindy said.

"We'll be back soon," Sua said as she winked at you.
"Enjoy your meal," Nina shouted before she ran out of the practice room with the other girls to the cafeteria to have dinner.

The food in YG's cafeteria is amazing! They have the best tteokbokki and japchae in Seoul( in your opinion) and you'd love to have a bowl of their warm chicken soup right now but you can't.

You have to bring your own food to the company everyday because you're afraid that once you leave your practice room, you'll bump into Hanbin.

Bumping into him in the company is the last thing you hope it will happen to you.

*ding ding ding ding*

"Oh!" You gasped after seeing the caller ID.
"It's sajangnim!!" You said as you picked up the call.

"Tara shi?" Said Sajangnim.
"Are you free tomorrow morning? Come to my office by 8am sharp please," he added.
"There's something I need your help with," He continued.

"Ohh! Yes yes, sure!" You answered.

"Alright! I will see you tomorrow," he said as he hung up the call.

"Oh my gosh!!!!" You shouted as you stood up from your chair and started jumping around.

You told the other girls about the phone call as soon as they've came back from the cafeteria.

They all gasped at the same time.
"Why do you think he call me to meet him for?" You asked as you can't help yourself but kept walking back and forth in the practice room.

"You didn't cause any trouble these few days, did you?" Sindy asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

"No? For him, my only problem was dating Hanbin but we broke up," you answered.

"Could it be the lie you made up?" Nina suggested.
"You mean the one she said she is dating our manager?" Sua asked.

" oh god," you said as you let out a sigh.

"Wait! We don't know what's the real reason yet! Nina's guess could be wrong," Hannah comforted you.

"Ugh!! I am so curious right now," you said.

"Same!" The other four girls shouted together.

————————————————-
The next day, after having breakfast, you headed down to the company as fast as you could because the curiosity was killing you.

*knock knock*

"Hmm, come on in!" Said sajangnim.

Slowly, you opened the door and as soon as you saw who were inside the room, you wanna close it up again.

It was sajangnim and hanbin.

"Dejavu," you thought in your head.
"What is Hanbin doing in there?" You thought.
"I thought the trouble on our relationship matter has been settled," you thought as you put on a weak smile and walked towards Sajangnim slowly.