36. Wait, what? IRL/Instagram/Twitter

IRL

Harry and I went to my house after that. He seemed off, and I coudln't really figure out why. I men, I guessed it had something to do with us seeing Dacre, but I really didn't understand why. He was quiet the whole way there, he was quiet when we got there. Needless to say, I was more than a little taken aback by his attitude.

"Alright, what's going on?" I asked him as I pulled him to the couch and made him sit down with me.

"No, nothing," he sighed, "I think I'm just being dumb." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"If it's bugging you it's obviously not dumb," I told him, "You know you can tell me anything. That's why we work, you trust me I trust you, we work things out." He smiled and nodded.

"You're right," he said, "I guess I was just a little thrown off by us running into Dacre." I was right. "I don't know, I just- It's happened before that we had to stop what we had because of him and I'm scared it'll happen again. I really do love you, Ava." That hurt a little. I hadn't ever really thought about how me ending things the first time had affected H.

"You don't have to worry about that," I assured him, "That cycle is closed for me and I want to be with you as long as you want to be with me." His face lit up when I said that and he pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you," he mumbled onto my lips, "Which is exactly why I'm giving you and out. If you decide that you have feelings for him, you can tell me and we can end things with no issues, okay?"

"Wait, what? No," I laughed, "That's not what I want at all. I want you, I want us. Things are just so easy and feel right that this is the way things are meant to be."

"I don't just mean right now, babe," he said, "I'm talking about any time. If one day you figure out that being with me romantically is not what you want, we can walk away from things and still be friends."

"The same goes for you then," I told him, "If you ever decide you don't want us together anymore, we'll talk and walk away from things as friends."

"Okay," he smiled, "let's not talk about this anymore. It's kind of depressing."

"You're right," I smiled back, "Let's talk about what we're getting the lovebirds for their engagement party."

-one week later-

"Will you zip me up?" I asked Ellie.

"You look so cute, what time is Harold coming?" She asked.

"In like 10 minutes, so I need to hurry," I frowned, "Oh, and also I think Niall's with him and you guys are coming with us."

"Ni, told me," she smirked, why do you think I got ready so quickly. You better step on it girl, you still have to do make up."

"Ugh, why do I do this to myself?" I groaned, "I leave way too little time to get ready."

"Stop complaining and hurry up," she laughed.

I don't know how, but I managed to get myself ready just in time for them to come and knock on the door. I had just finished putting on my heels when the boys came into the room with Ellie tailing behind them.

"Whoa, she really is done," Niall teased, "We don't have to wait 45 minutes like last time."

"Oh, shut up," I giggled.

"Hey babe," Harry smiled, "You look beautiful." I could feel myself blushing a little.

"Thanks, I like the non fancy suit route you've decided to take," He rolled his eyes before cracking a smile and pressing a quick kiss onto my lips. "Let's go! I didn't manage to get ready on time for nothing," I joked.