३३ | karma

aaaa i actually like this so so much! made for elle's comp which you can find in the External Link (y'all should def enter!). 

i used the one of the audition prompt quotes (If I did not know and then kill one of them, they would forget who I am) as my base and developed my ideas from there. i know a magic user would be something i wanted to do, and evidently the skulls were signifying the phrase 'If I did not know and then kill one of them'. the concept of this is that this young mage thinks she's an actual personification of Karma. She thinks that she must be the one to deliver justice, which is also a derivation from the first prompt quote (Without justice, courage is weak.) Her twisted idea of justice and karma comes from the fact that she does not want to be forgotten. She requires her presence to be so strongly ingrained in history that she's willing to transform herself into an entity for the sake of the universe. The skulls in the cauldron show the sinners she's already brought to justice. 

Honestly I kinda wanna write a proper explanation but this is it for now heh. I'm tryna make covers without using Quicksand for the titles lmao. 

also i think by now my covers are pretty obviously indicating i have a skull fetish