𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚

"Your cousin is an asshole who needs a punch in the face!" That was the first thing that came out of Quentin's mouth as he sat down next to his best friend on the couch. He was out hanging out with Isaac, Katherine, and Kimberly.

At first, they forced the boys to come shopping with them but luckily it didn't last too long. He didn't hate shopping, he liked to get new clothes and accessories but unlike girls, he grew tired after an hour. Isaac couldn't take even half of it without complaining.

After that, they went to Katie's home where she lived alone with their parents and a cat who was Kim's at first but she gave it to her sister before leaving for college.

Kimberly, or as they liked to call her simply Kim, was two years older than them and had just started the college where she hopefully would learn how to be the perfect veterinarian since animals had always been close to her heart.

No one cared that she was little older because the boys had been friends with her ever since Katherine introduced her to them a few years ago. At one point Isaac even had a little crush on her but after she said that she was a lesbian, his feelings seemed to have vanished pretty quickly.

Katherine, Katie, on the other hand, was seventeen with the boys and had been going same schools with them for a long time. She mostly spent her time with them at school but still had other friends outside their group.

She was like a little sunshine who made everyone's days so much better even when they had a horrible day. She was so easy to love with her beautiful smile and childish laugh that made her look so much younger. Just like with his siblibgs, he would make sure nothing bad would happen to her or Kim if it was up to him.

Although he often got into fights, they were never physical ones. He wasn't one to use violence unless it was absolutely necessary. That's what he learned from his father, who was a lot like him when he lost his patience.

But neither of them was even close to what his mother Bree was like when she was pregnant and made both him and Chris crazy with her hormones, all three times. Despite that, Quentin had never been more relieved to be a boy who had sex with boys, not girls. He didn't have to deal with pregnant women ever again.

"What did he do?" asked Isaac, not taking his eyes off the game.

"Nothing, it's just the way he acts as if he owns the whole city. I tried to talk to him on Monday and Tuesday but he looked at me like there's something wrong with me when he sits with those people. You were right, he's just another jock like others."

Isaac got up from a couch before walking to a kitchen which was next to the living room. "I told you. Before last weekend I hadn't talked to Theo for months and the only reason I had to help him on Monday was because of Mom. Why did you even send him a friend-request if you hate him so much?"

"That was before I saw how he looked down at everyone who doesn't play in some sports team or who isn't a cheerleader. And he made a comment about my clothes yesterday! I mean, he wears the same black leather jacket, jeans, and a plain old t-shirt every day but yes, my choice of clothes is wrong."

Today Quentin wore a black shirt with long sleeves that had colorful floral prints in it and high-waisted pleated pants which were normal to his typical style. Unlike most of the guys in his school, he actually thought about what to wear and tried to put some of his personality in his clothes.

Hoodies and jeans just wasn't him and he wouldn't wear anything he found boring or too normal just to make others like him. If they didn't like him with his own style, fuck them. He didn't need them.

"Your clothes are just fine, Queenie. What about you, Kim? Please don't tell me you already met some girl and forgot all about me," joked Isaac, winking at her with a grin.