Chapter 12 : Mysterious Boy (III)

Wuhuhuuu..Why?!!!
Two chapters are gone..it's +1500 words each!

Well, rewrite again (T^T)

BTW the pic above is the silver boy. You will get his name but not now (^_-)

________________________________

When the boy laughed, Xiong Zhi had a chance to observe the boy.

He looked like he was mixed but the foreign blood standout more.

His silver long fine white hair reached at the nape of his neck, some were long enough to cover his eyes and forehead. His  thin brow was also silver that aligned perfectly. He had high bridge nose, had pale full lips that if it was red it would noticeable. He had smooth perfect jaw. His skin was pale and translucent. Even he was suffering by holding the railings in one hand it did not lessen his beauty.

But what captured  Xiong Zhi's attention the most was his eyes. It was also silver with a little tinge of gray or blue. She was not sure. But that beautiful eyes seemed to tell a very sad story. It was dull, empty, and no brilliance. If it had some sparkle in it, this boy would surely look like a deity.

With the sun shining at him, he looked like a fallen Angel.
He was truly beautiful.

But this beautiful boy want to throw his life.

Xiong Zhi knew that if he was saved today there was no guarantee that he would do it in the future.

It must be uprooted so that this thing would never happen again.

"Why don't you let go? If you die today your would not need to face those suffering anymore." Xiong Zhi taunted.

Even she said those words her intentions was to made this boy realized that death was not a solution. He must let go of his suppressed emotions.

She clearly saw earlier his terrified face when he was about to fall. She saw how he wanted to hold the railing desperately. It clearly showed that he did not want to die. He wanted to hold on.

But Xiong Zhi for the first time miscalculated. She did not know that her words that should wake him up would be adding to the reasons why he should die instead.

When he heard those words he stilled.

She's right.
So what if I wanted to live?
I will die anyway.
I will suffer more.

How could he survived against their scheme? How can he win against his father power and authority? No one would believe he killed his mother. He tried it before but they just locked him in a mental hospital. How could he win against his brother's scheme? He was trusted and loved by many, unlike me. If I tell the word what he had done, they would believe him rather than me.

He clenched his teeth. No matter what he do. They would not believe him even he had many evidence.

He let go of the hold in one of his hands and reached a paper in his pocket.