(After all the drama and the war between Neverseen and Black Swan is over)

Sophie POV
Tonight, the Vackers are throwing a party for our victory in the war. Te Neverseen is finally defeated. Now, we can just live our normal lives. Normal. I never thought I could live a normal life. But now I can. I can do so many things. I could get a boyfriend first off. And I have someone in mind. Ewww Sophie stop thinking like that. Me and Fitz are still shaky on our cognate training but we'll work on it. Me and Dex are finally on the same level as just friends. Me and Biana and Linh are still best friends. Me and Tam have always been good so nothing has changed our relationship. Me and Keefe though. We've been acting weirdly toward eachother. Like he's been flirting way more and I've been getting way more butterflies. Like I don't even know what's going on. I think... I may like Keefe. Like more than A friend.

"Sophie Honey, Fitz is here!!" Edaline called out to me.

Oh great more Cognate training. I heard a knock at my door and I opened it to see Fitz.

"Hi Fitz. Come in," I said to him.

Fitz looked really nervous and it was making me nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He walked closer to me. And closer. And closer. I was really nervous about his staggering movements. He came really close to me. Our toes were almost touching. Instead of blushing and acting all cute, I looked at him confusingly. I know I use to have a crush on him, but I don't anymore. Before I could say anything, Fitz pushes me against the wall and smashed me with kisses. He kept on kissing me and I was trying to resist them but he was too strong. He put his hand under my shirt to my bare back and took it off. Now I was just in my bra and shorts. I was trying to push Fitz away but he jsut wouldn't budge. He took off my shorts too. I don't know what's wrong with him. He starting kissing my neck and started kissing my chest. I was trying to push his head away from my chest. It wouldn't work. Then he got back up and tried to unclimbed my bra. I had enough of him. I kicked his groin and he let go of me. I went to the other side of the room to put on my clothes again. Fitz got back up and tried to catch me. I started to run downstairs.
"EDALINE!!! Grady!!! I need your help!!" I screamed for them.

Grady and Edaline appeared out of nowhere. I ran to them and told them what happened. Grady got so mad. He ran up the stairs to try to find Fitz but he already leaped away. I started crying when Grady left. I just got raped. By one of my friends. Fitz. That evil... (words I shouldn't be saying). Edaline held on to me and started rubbing circles on my back. Grady cake and hugged me too. When I calmed down Grady went full outburst mode.

"I WILL NOT LET THAT BOY TOUCH YOU AGAIN!! I WILL NOT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS. I AM GOING TO BEAT THE PULP OUT OF HIM. OH THAT SON OF A.." Edaline stopped Grady by coming to him and hugging him. She ushered me to my room and told me to get to bed. I didn't have Sandor anymore because the Neverseen has been beaten. But I miss him. He married Grizzle. And Grizzle is having an upcoming baby. Oh I wonder what Keefe would call that. Baby Sandor/ Gigantor. Why am I thinking if Keefe ughh!! I wish Keefe was here next to me. His warmth. It makes me feel safe. I decided to transmit to him even though it was really late. I already know Grady and Edaline are asleep because I can't hear their footsteps anymore so I wouldn't be bothered by them. I was the only person awake in the house.

(Bold Keefe Italics Sophie)

Keefe are you there?

Hey Foster. What's up?

Can you come over for the night? I got worried because Keefe didn't answer as quickly.

Ya of course. I'll be there in a couple minutes.

I let out a breath that I didn't even realize I was holding. Keefe is coming. Oh I should probably get some mallowmelt out for us to eat. So, I got some things ready for us and quietly brought it up to my room. I just waited a couple more minutes for Keefe to come. He eventually showed up.

"So, what's up Foster?"