Chapter One: High School's Action

[A/N: I'd like to note Gyawa is spelt: Ge (like geese) Ah - wa. Ge-ah-wa.
Like Monk Gyatso
Also Thank You all so much for everything! ]

I woke up to my alarm on my phone, I felt like sleeping more so I grabbed it and took it off... then I remembered I was supposed to be there early for the RCIA class!

I did the usual but in a hurry and ran out the door. I had to run to school, I worked out all the time yet it was still tiring.

Well, let's see how do I describe myself? I'm a sixteen-year-old girl, who had no time for a boy, who was always late and trying to get by. My name was Dede Cupher.

I didn't hate school, that's about the only thing besides the military project I could say was good. It was the only thing I wanted to do, I thought of little else. Well, I was a bit of a nerd but other than that I wanted to be a military girl. On that day I was getting the shot of being in the RCIA, it meant a lot but I didn't know how I'd pull it off.

By the time I got there, they were already doing the drills. "Shoot!" I sighed to myself, as I walked in.

"Cupher, you're late! Do the drill!" The trainer shouted.

I immediately started doing push-ups. As the class went on, the trainer made us do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It was starting to come to me after months of training, but I finally had my opponent on the ground.

The day went on and on as it always did, I couldn't help but feel something, like there had to be something more than drills and repeated.

When I got home, I was alone for a long time everyday since my mom worked long hours. I had a marathon of Avatar: Last Airbender to finish so what's to complain about?

It was my favorite show and some of my favorite characters. I was munching on chips when I saw something I hadn't seen before pop up at the end of the credits.

It was a red button or a blue button. The red button said; "Dive deeper into Avatar." The blue button said; "Live life as you know it."

I thought it was special feature or something, my mom wasn't home yet so what do I got to lose?

I tilted my head before pressing the red button. The menu sounded too much like the matrix.

Right after I clicked it I felt like I was being sucked in somehow, it's hard to describe. A pulling of my mind, an odd feeling, I had never felt, I completely blacked out.

But then I had flashes of a life, my life. Memories of what I went through in Avatar, as the Avatar!