48

@emmamatthews:I'm in a really good mood today💞•••837,529 Likes78,033 comments

@emmamatthews:
I'm in a really good mood today💞
•••
837,529 Likes
78,033 comments

@emfam babe💘

@elizahanks hawt😍😍😍

@harrystyles ^^

@jamescharles Dang hun, you lookin good‼️

@emmmmmmmastyles HARRY?! YAINEBHXJDBSHDHEJSB

@harryharoldhaz queen

@mullinsdavid jeez you get hotter everyday😍

A/N:
Hey guys! Please, please, please, go check out my new book "New Rules" !

Description below ⬇️

I looked at him and smiled, we were hanging out in the kitchen, him shoveling the left over cinnamon roles from this morning into his mouth. He came to stand in between my legs as I was sitting on the counter.

"You want to hang out in my room?" He whispered in my ear. I shivered and nodded slowly. He smirked and said "just don't tell my brother," before turning away. I jumped off the counter and ran after him to the stairs.
•••
After her brother is deployed, Madelyn Stone is forced to move in with his brothers best friend, and his 7 younger brothers.

Sneak peak of Chapter One: Goodbye ⬇️

"Your leaving again aren't you?" I say, feeling my heart break. He slowly nods his head, I run and wrap my arms around his waist. "When did you find out?" I ask.

"This morning, I have to be at the base in Huntsville by the morning." Of course, that happened last time too. No notice at all.

"Where am I going to live?" I questioned. I k know I want go with him and we have no family left. He's going to make me stay with crazy Mrs. Andrews next door! I swear that women has 30 cats (legend has it that her husband can't sleep in the bed with her because then there wouldn't be enough room for the cats).

"Do you remember Anderson Webb?"

"Well yeah, he spent like every summer with us until you were deployed the first time. Why?"

"Your going to go live with them." My heart stopped. Them? I'm going to be living with practically strangers for at least a year! I have seen Anderson in almost two years, he could have changed a lot. "I spoke to him this morning and everything is sorted out. You are going to be fine. Your strong, a fighter like me." He said lightly punching me in the arm.

"I know, I'll just miss you." I say hugging him tightly again.

"Now go pack, you won't be coming back here for a while." Something seemed different from last time, almost as if James knew whatever he said would make me upset.

"How long?" I asked sternly.

"Three years." Three Years?! Three years without my brother, my only family!

"Your kidding?" I deadpan, he has to be kidding.

"I'm not," his face falls, "Now go pack, we're leaving for Dothan at 7:00."