| bonus chapter |

' it'll always be you '

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY SPLIT UP?!" A scream was heard in the household of the Cullen's

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY SPLIT UP?!" A scream was heard in the household of the Cullen's. A brown haired beauty stood over her best friend, eyes wide as growls left her chest.

"I'm telling you Fifth Harmony split up," Renesmee Cullen said calmly as she sat in her imprints lap, comfortable as she leant against his chest. Jacob Black wrapped an arm around her waist. Elanore Smith slumped to the floor as her heart shattered inside her.

"W-wha?" She sat there gobsmacked, zoned out as her memories with Fifth Harmony popping in her mind. She enjoyed listening to their songs, and when Camila left, well, she was happy for her because she knew she wasn't being treated right. If the Latin brunette wanted to make her own music, she should be allowed too, and when the band didn't support her, well, to say the least, Elle was a bit disappointed at their behaviour, so she was more than happy to support Camila Cabello by going to her first solo concert.

The brunette spent the whole day sulking; her two best friends left her in the living room. When the rest of the Cullen's arrived from their hunt, Alice and Jasper were met to their mate sitting on the couch, wrapped in a blanket with a huge bucket of ice cream in her lap as the tv was on, the lights all off.

"What is she doing?" Bella asked her daughter, who came downstairs to stand next to her family watch the brunette Hunteress watching Tv.

"She's sulking because Fifth Harmony broke up." Emmett rose a brow.

"So? They're just a bunch of girls with the ability to sing. What's so special about that?" Jasper sighed, shaking his head.

"You shouldn't have said that." The blonde told him as the sound of metal hitting marble echoed throughout the room.

"It doesn't matter?!" Eleanore screeched as she ran over to Emmett, but before she could reach him, Alice pulled her back, wrapping her arms around her petite waist. The Cullen's sweat dropped as they watched Elle screaming at Alice to let her go so she could murder Emmett seven ways till Sunday.

Half an hour passed and the huntress finally calmed down in her mate's arms, and her sadness kicked in. She began to sob into Alice's arms, tears leaking.

"Why did they have to break up?" She whined, nuzzling her head into her neck as Alice brought her to the couch.

"I don't know, darling," Jasper answered as he grabbed another spoon from the question. "Let's just eat ice cream and calm down while watching their memories." Eleanore nodded, grabbing the spoon with shaky arms. Noticing this, Alice pulled her into her lap before feeding her the ice cream while Jasper rubbed her arms, always ready to comfort their mate for any reason.

The power of love made them both angel and warrior - but not a fighter, not one who looks for pointless battles for the thrill of power. It gave them the strength to defend and a healthy disdain for those who attack. Love bestows the urge to nurture; should a loved one be threatened in mind, body or soul, my defensive nature is activated. Love is free, never possessive or jealous, always kind, never seeking to wound or control.

For the power of love brings hope, yet at times the steps toward love cause pain and those towards a life of loneliness are comfortable in their familiarity. We are born to love and with all necessary courage to walk the path to it, no matter the roughness, no matter the hardship.

With true love, you feel like the other is the reason your life is beautiful. It is when you're lost in those eyes, those thoughts and you think of them every moment. Loving someone the best feeling because when you feel low, and you talk to them, all they say is, "It will be alright; I'm right beside you."

And their true love was like nothing ever seen before.

"Love is the foundation of all humanity, and for a house to stand the foundation must be solid. Love is our rock, and this is where the wise man builds his home."