Five

I have changed her name from Imandra, to Miranda. When I wrote this (A long time ago) I forgot that a main character for a novel of mine (Soon to be published) is called Isandra and clashed the names. So her nickname is still Mandie, as it still works. His name is still Blake.

Green eyes shone from across the room and I snarled, "What are you still doing here?"

He stepped out of the shadows and I narrowed my eyes, i thought I had told them all to leave.

"Thought I would stay for dinner," his voice was deep making me nearly shiver, but I would never shiver for a dog.

"You're ten seconds away from becoming my dinner," I snapped moving across the room, I needed to feed and he was practically showing his pulsing veins. One bite is all it takes

I moved swiftly and shoved him against the wall, he was strong but I was stronger. Or maybe he was holding back, he was an alpha.

My eyes were drawn to the small pulse by his neck, I could feel my teeth longing to just sink in. I looked up at him, wanting to see scare in his eyes, but i wasn't expecting to see fire.

A fire for something.

"Leave,"

I pulled back clenching my fist, he smelt so toxic.

He stood there and I clenched my jaw and turned around. The last thing I needs was to screw things up for Mac and his new mate. Even if the alpha was in my house against my wishes.

His hand shot out grabbing my wrist and pulling me back, my doubt was cleared. He was stronger. My back hit the wall and his body was in front of mine.

"You don't feel it?"

I frowned. Feel what? Feel his chest against mine? because I did. With every rise of his chest I could feel it press against mine, his heart beating under it.

Feel his hands? because I felt that as well. One in my wrist, warm and hard holding me in place. The other near my face, so close I could feel the heat.

Or maybe he meant to way his body was pressed against mines if this was anyone else I would have snapped their head off by now. But why wasn't my body doing it.

Just kick him, let him drop, break him and drink him dry.

"Feel what?" my voice was deep, and I wasn't sure whether it was from anger or a hunger for something.

His face was only centimeters from mine and I could smell his minty breathe, so apparently dogs brush their teeth too.

"This," his lips brushed against mine and I raised my hands to shove him off when I felt it, it was like a small electric pulse between our lips.

He pressed against mine growling, his hard lips against my soft ones lighting a fire in my body.

My arms wrapped around his waist pulling him against me harder, so I could feel every debt, fold, and surface of his clothes through mine.

"Mine," he growled moving his lips down my jaw. I shivered under his heated gaze, his tongue stroking my neck like I was cotton candy that was melting under him.

What did he say?

It took my lust filled brain to register and I snarled shoving him. He didn't expect it and fell back against the counter.

"what did you say?"

"You heard me princess you're mine,"

There was something about that word that made werewolves leap for joy, but I wasn't a wolf.

Snarling at him I turned around, "Leave," I said heading towards my room. He didn't try to stop me, which was good because with what I was feeling right now I was going to snap his neck in half.

Slamming the door shut to my room I ran a hand over my face. He didn't mean mine in that way, I told myself. He was simply...being a dog in heat.

I needed to feed.

* * *

Jason was sitting on the couch when I returned home and I turned to look at him, "Tell me you didn't go out hunting,"

I wiped my mouth, why, did I still have blood on me?

"You told me to feed," I looked at the packet of pepper crackers he was eating and frowned, that better not be mine, but it probably was.

"Yes, from the supply, not hunt and leave a mess,"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "I don't leave a mess. And trust me, this person was more than willing," I smiled remember their body against mine, them urging for me to keep drinking their blood. Jason gave me a disapproved look and I ignored him going up to my room.

There were plenty of clubs that were hidden from the humans, well some, where there were willing humans giving us blood. This was the same. Usually it gave them amazing pleasure, and whilst most had sexual relationships with the humans, I stuck to just feeding from them.

I closed my eyes wanting to sleep but all I could see were those green eyes everytime I closed them, his body against mine sending a wave of need in me, stronger than one I have ever felt before. I had fed till my full capacity, yet I was still hungry.

I wanted him.

And that was strange, because his type disgusted me. A touch from them had be disgusted, shivering away, and puking. But his touch made me want more, to touch me in other places, to run my mouth over his.

And the want to feed from him, was one of the greatest needs I had felt.

Sorry it's short but I will update soon (Maybe tonight). Next chapter IS private ( r rated ) and only followers/fans can read it.