Chapter 25 - Fool

"Ahh I see, so that is the real reason why you wanna break up?" Hanbin asked, with tears in his eyes.

"Wow.. that's ...wow...I.." Hanbin said as he let out a heavy sigh and kicked down a chair that was placed near him, out of anger.

"Ya,Hanbin ah..." Bobby called out to Hanbin as he grabbed onto hanbin's arm. It was truly devastating.
"Stop it,calm down!"Bobby said, sounding a little impatient as Hanbin tried to kick down more chairs.

"Stop it?" Hanbin asked.
"How??" Hanbin added, raising his voice.
"I just discovered the truth that the girl who i've been so madly in love with just lied to me for a year straight! And I have no freaking idea about it!" Hanbin shouted.

"The worst is I did not hear the truth from her but I overheard it! And now, she is trying to convince my best friend not to tell me the truth and my bestfriend did not say no to it," said Hanbin as he pushed away bobby's hand.

"For one year,man! It was all a one sided love! I was just a fool for her to play around. I gave her all of me but did she? " Hanbin asked as he turned around and looked at you. There was nothing but sadness in his eyes.

"How can you be so sure that I did not give you all of me too?" You thought in your head but refuse to say it out loud because it would only make things worse.

"Tara ah, let's be honest here. I will give you one last chance," Said Hanbin.
"I know, this whole thing is all fake, you set them up with Sindy but not everything is untrue,right? You really did fall in love with me,right? Not all the things you've told me are fake, right?" Hanbin asked as he walked towards you,hoping to hear a yes from you.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! You wanted to say yes so badly because you really did fell in love with him while you were faking it. However, you can't! The truth has been spilled and so what if you say yes? Things won't change! You did hurt him and you know there is no way that he will ever forgive you.

"No," you took up every courage that was left in you and finally spoke up.
"No, whatever I said were just to hook you up," you lied.
"Whatever shit I've ever said to you so far... all the 'I love you' shit ... I am sorry .. they meant nothing at all," you said as you let out a sigh and turned around from Hanbin so he won't see the tears that had just fallen down from your cheeks.

"Oh.." said Hanbin as you could hear the sound of him sniffing his nose, trying to stop himself from crying.
"I was wrong then," he said.
"Because I thought at least there could be ... there could be.. some words that you've said to me are real," he added.

At that moment, you felt like your heart has just been tore apart. You wanted to run away from him so badly. Your hands were shaking and tears were falling down from your cheeks uncontrollably.

"Stop lying," Hanbin shouted and grabbed your hand to turn you around.
"If you did not fall in love with me and if those words meant nothing at all to you then why are you crying?" He asked.
"Why were you sad when we broke up?" He continued as he pulled you closer.

"You love me! You love me! And you know it," he said, raising his voice again.
"You haven't move on from me and so do I! You've been on my mind for weeks and it drives me crazy! You and I both know how deeply in love we are with each other," he said, spilling the truth you refused to accept.

"No! What're you talking about, it makes no sense at all," you lied as you pushed Hanbin away.

"Just ... just .. why are you doing this? Just accept the truth, Kwon tara!" Said Hanbin while he shook his head and let out a sigh.

"Hey,What's wrong?"Sihyun asked as he pushed the front door open and ran towards you guys with Lee hi following behind him.

"Are you okay?" Sihyun asked as he used his hands to wipe away the tears on your cheeks.