Ch. 17

"HELLO DEARY!"

Steve screamed in y/n ear while she was sleeping. She responded "hello" as soon as she was awake. At this point of y/n plan, she just has little more to go. All she has to do now is to have Steve remove her restraints and allow her to roam the upper floors, and attack him and flea to a nearby pro hero, but she doesn't know that her plan isn't exactly what she thinks it is.

*Steve's Pov*

I have a feeling that she's up to something, I'll figure out what sooner or later though.

*Shouto's pov*

I once again sit outside of a hospital room, waiting in results on what to do next. The sports festival is coming up, I hope we'll get y/n before it starts-

"Todoroki, please come inside my wife and I have something to speak with u about."
I walk in the room to be confronted by Mr. and Mrs. L/n.

"Shouto... I need to tell you something very serious. Something that might help us." Y/n's mother seemed normal it was almost like that she shouldn't be here. To be honest, it was quite frightening seeing her in a state of so much seriousness, since the only times of me seeing her were when she was happy and clueless.

*Endeavor/Enji pov*
I wonder where that boy has gone, I need to talk to him before the sports festival begins. I wonder how my two other sons are doing. Now that I think about it, one went missing right?

*Narrator pov*

At the end of this chapter, Shouto is worried, looking for his friend. As Y/n is looking for a way out of her confinement. What secrets are M/n, a retired pro hero, hiding from society?  What going through F/n's mind? Will Steve really find out about Y/n's plans? Finally, where on earth is the police during all of this!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I gave ye a smol preview.

P.S. this is not a spoiler for the anime or the manga, I just saw the theory and decided to add it to the book, and no, my intelligence is not high enough to actually theorize about all of thatttt.
(And Boi o Boi were there a lot of Pov's in this one.)